4 Tense Moments From Kirstjen Nielsen’s DHS Run

The Department of Homeland Security’s Kirstjen Nielsen is stepping down after a stint that will most likely be remembered for the “zero tolerance” policy that resulted in the separation of thousands of families.

04/08/2019 9:47 PM
  • 29.3k

• Pete M.
    04/08/2019 21:52

Ms Nielsen, I hope that the images and visions of you separating immigrant families and caging, abusing, drugging, starving their children is forever engraved in your memory. May you never have a moments peace again, ever. I hope you’re sent immediately to The Hague. Your crimes against humanity can’t go unpunished. Ricky Davila

• Korey C.
    04/08/2019 21:53

Actually that was Obama's policy that was carried on by this administration. Maybe the facts should matter a bit more to you morons

• Sharon W.
    04/08/2019 21:56

put them in jail now

• Alice M.
    04/08/2019 21:58

Hey, viewers am from Durban am here to testify about Mama shamina for the good work she did for hen my husband left me with 4 kids and got married to someone else. I read a testimony about a woman called grace talking about how Mama shamina helped her to bring back her husband. I called her to hear more and explained to me how Mama shamina helped her. I called Mama shamina that same time and told her my marriage problems. She asked for His surname and told me to go to her office. I went there and she made me a spiritual prayer and within a few hours, my husband called me while apologizing. We also consulted with Mama shamina about our financial problems. She told me about Magic Wallet that brings money in your house. I took it and started using it as she had explained to me and I was shocked to find a lot of money where I had placed the wallet. I called her happiness to ask what I should do with the money. She told me to use the money for whatever I want.the Since then am in a happy life that everyone admires. Thank you very much, Mama Ann, for everything you have done for me. Mama shamina Can also help you with Powerful Magic Ring For Lost Love Spell, Pastors, Prophecy Healing Powers, Miracles, Instant Money, Win Contracts or Tenders, Win Lotto, Protection, Become Famous or Rich, Fix Marriage, Magic wallet for money that works, Stop Court Cases,If you need any help from Mama shamina Call / What's App her on +27673785858 . She is located in Sandton

• Eugene M.
    04/08/2019 22:04

Poor Ms Nielsen, having to put up with this BS from people. Congress needs to change their ways fast.

• Oscar R.
    04/08/2019 22:13

Hope wherever she goes..people will recognize her and tell her the truth of wt she really is..

• Jordyn B.
    04/08/2019 22:19

Wow! This woman is as stupid as Sarah Sanders no wonder the president chose them their just as dumb as he is!

• Paris S.
    04/08/2019 22:30

Sentence her to the same cages that she thinks are not so bad...🤔🙄👌

• Frank M.
    04/08/2019 22:32

Wise ass answers to evilness...

• Brenda D.
    04/08/2019 22:40

You will burn in hell Trump will be with you!

• Marko Y.
    04/08/2019 22:41

Racism is alive and well in the Whitehouse...

• William F.
    04/08/2019 22:52

Bullshit

• Jim I.
    04/08/2019 23:00

Brut can go fuck themselves. Left leaning bullshit. It's been a detention center for DECADES end of story dumb bitch.

• Chris K.
    04/08/2019 23:00

Lock her up

• Tim L.
    04/08/2019 23:04

Incompetent, that is the word. The another word to describe her is SADIST.

• Sandy F.
    04/08/2019 23:06

The sacrificial lamb so we will forget Trump is behind the wall and causing these things to happen.

• Josie C.
    04/08/2019 23:16

SHE WILL BURN IN HELL..YOU WOULD THINK HER BEING MOTHER WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE HUMANE

• Israel C.
    04/08/2019 23:24

Good riddance!

• Indra L.
    04/08/2019 23:34

Could someone please put her in the cage/ cell /detention center for a few years.

• Keith H.