Amy Coney Barrett on Roe v. Wade

She's a conservative Catholic, a vocal anti-abortionist, and Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court. Here's what Amy Coney Barrett has said about overturning Roe v. Wade.

09/26/2020 9:01 PM

• Venkataraman S.
    11/30/2020 06:00

Wow great when European came to America native were majority dictating law to European now see

• Chas R.
    10/29/2020 19:56

Epstein worked for feinstein

• Eddie A.
    10/28/2020 10:21

Murdering innocent babies in the womb is nothing to be proud of.

• Heidi M.
    10/28/2020 00:49

I didn't watch the whole thing but women have a voice and we're people too and we're human just like a man the reason men treat us the way they do is because one all they see is the female form and 2 there's so many of us out there acting like you know what so if they'd quit that then we'd all be treated equally

• Lois M.
    10/27/2020 21:29

This old Prune needs a nursing home now. She’s crazy! What’s in the Democrats drinking water because it’s spreading and it’s not just hate.

• Jean W.
    10/27/2020 18:17

Just imagine the effects of every single woman on this planet giving birth to 7 children...

• Tanguy C.
    10/27/2020 15:24

That's no woman

• Catherine T.
    10/27/2020 14:07

God appointed. A great choice. ❤❤

• Ian P.
    10/27/2020 13:15

It's ok, just another step towards Civil 2: This time it's personal. Hopefully we won't let evil just pretend to surrender this time around and we'll actually kill them all.

• Luis R.
    10/27/2020 12:41

No good

• Cora E.
    10/27/2020 12:36

This country is a dumpster fire

• Madelyn G.
    10/27/2020 12:30

No answer and they accepted that

• Paula B.
    10/27/2020 11:52

Using abortion as a form of birth control is wrong and planned parenthood is systematically racist from design.

• Crystal H.
    10/27/2020 10:42

This lovely judge once ruled that being called a N××××r in the work place Did Not Create a Hostile work environment! Lively Godly woman. Who was allowed to adopt Black Children.🙄

• Ratul T.
    10/27/2020 07:12

So in America no muslims can become a suprem court judge?

• Anne M.
    10/27/2020 06:06

😠 🤬 😡 👿 😤 😾 😠 🤬 😡

• Alejandro C.
    10/27/2020 05:03

You are going right into Middle age again lol, hopefully, usa develop a culture this time.

• Tanya D.
    10/27/2020 03:35

It’s time for Diane Feinstein to exit left. Congratulations to our new SCOTUS.

• Mariadelcarmen A.
    10/27/2020 03:03

ANOTHER OF SATAN’S DEMONS IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED UNTO OUR COUNTRY! MAY GOD HELP US!

• Pakade V.
    10/27/2020 02:32

As am writing this am the happiest woman on earth because what I thought was impossible for me it came true. Me and my man have been together for some years now and as a couple we were always happy and talked about our future and we love each other so much but after some time I realized my man was starting to change his ways. He no longer showed interest in me anymore and was always distant even when we were together. I went and talked to his elder sister because we were best friends and she loved me very much.I told her that her brother was behaving strangely now days and seemed not to care about me any more. The sister told me that my boyfriend was having an affair with another woman but she had feared telling me because she thought I would be very hurt but she told to fight for my man and she told me to Mama Shamina and tell her my problem. I called Mama Shamina and told her my problem and Mama made a love and binding spiritual prayer for me and in 2 days my boyfriend confessed everything and begged for my forgiveness since then he showed me love and affection and we got engaged and our wedding took place last month. Now am called Mrs Sidney. Thanks so much Mama Shamina u are a powerful spiritual healer. U can contact Mama Shamina on +27673785858 whatsapp in case you are passing through the same situation like i was and i guarantee you, she will be of great help to you