Aspiring Gay Pastor Calls for LGBTQ Inclusion in Church

J.J. Warren aspires to be a pastor in a church that just rejected ordaining gay ministers and officiating gay weddings. But he's sticking with them — and plans to continue the fight for LGBTQ acceptance and inclusion.

03/20/2019 12:01 PM

Good BRUT

• Haris K.
    03/20/2019 12:07

Noorji Khan

• Arshad S.
    03/20/2019 12:10

hahah god didn't created Adam and Jim or eve and marie it was always meant to be man and women so don't encourage this think of the future

• Aziz A.
    03/20/2019 12:13

Hahaha

• Bill W.
    03/20/2019 12:14

God hates the sin but loves the sinner.

• Alfred O.
    03/20/2019 12:15

Embarrassing

• Jenny M.
    03/20/2019 12:16

if hes really a Christian than he knows being gay is a sin and wouldnt be preaching it

• Darryl B.
    03/20/2019 12:17

That a person is so delusional is truly saddening. The teachings of the bible are not congruent with acceptance of LGBTQ rights. So why try so hard to force straight, doctrine-mandated deluded bigots to accept non-straight deluded? I..... I just can't understand the power that these 2000+ year old teachings hold.... go start your own church based upon rationality, and kindness, and inclusiveness. You don't need to lose the supernatural, but you're fighting a losing battle. Well, I wish you the best of luck dum- dums. Best of luck.

• Elle H.
    03/20/2019 12:19

Say what you want, Christianity is a homophobic religion. They are entitled to make rules for their religion as they so wish. If you're not comfortable, you can move to another religion that is accepting of lgbt people. You cannot enter their religion and try to create new rules. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally I'll never attach myself or give my money to a religion that hates my kind. But then that's just me

• David M.
    03/20/2019 12:20

Start your own church. Now fuck off

• Nadwn M.
    03/20/2019 12:20

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

• Kirubel S.
    03/20/2019 12:22

BS! Well he has to stop his sodomy, he cant be a pastor while openly sinning and support sin!

• Kristen S.
    03/20/2019 12:22

You "believe in God" and want to be a gay pastor since badly yet the Bible states that A MAN SHALL NOT LAY DOWN WITH ANOTHER MAN AND A WOMAN WITH WOMAN! SOOO now my question is, what bible are you reading and what religion are you because it's clearly none ice ever heard of! Don't get me wrong I support LGBTQ to the FULLEST, majority of my BEST friends are gay but one thing I will not agree with is this! How can you believe in God And want to preach his word, yet his word is actually shunning you!!! 🤦🤦🤯🤯🤯

• Joseph H.
    03/20/2019 12:22

DISGUSTING...SOME ONE SLAP HIM WITH THE BIBLE

• Bobeth V.
    03/20/2019 12:24

Without those eyebrows, who would've known?

• Edhzir H.
    03/20/2019 12:27

This is demon talk... as we see abd know LGBT make more suffering not Happiness.. even in islamic view are not allow.. hope who ever read this you get HIDAYAH from Allah swt.. at least give your soul a chance to get to know ISLAM from right place and person... not on negetivity on media about islam.. Jesus A.S is our Prophet like Prophet Muhammad SAW PBUH.. we love all Prophet

• Edwin C.
    03/20/2019 12:28

Confuse evil men 🙃🤢💀☻😈 he need to study the bible 🙄

• Santy P.
    03/20/2019 12:29

There is not such a thing like same sex wedding. Wedding is for a man and a woman. If the same sex want love each other fine, they wanna live together very well, nobody should interfere in their happiness but wedding as an institution is for a man and a woman. Straight!!!