Bernie Sanders pushes for $2,000 stimulus checks

"Do we turn our backs on struggling working families or do we respond to their pain?" Bernie Sanders gave an impassioned speech to senators pushing for a vote on $2,000 stimulus checks as millions struggle amid the pandemic.

12/29/2020 10:20 PMupdated: 12/29/2020 10:22 PM

• Scott W.
    01/02/2021 16:59

Bernie Sanders is a wackadoodle

• Wilhelm G.
    01/02/2021 11:14

Always a voice in the wilderness

• Venkataraman S.
    01/01/2021 08:53

Wow great see condition of america which rich trump not understand beyond power hungry not see hungry people same in eu where inequality increasing so much unemployment poverty increase by 70% made loan but y trump claim fraudly he increased but if million of homeless if reached to there account no use my suggestion is give 2000 plus grocery for year rooftop vegetables garden kits plus no water electricity home bill and rent for year and student debt increasing to 3 trillion dollars plus to clear it need external borrow which make 5 trillion dollars debt so america instead buy Greenland has to give Hawaii to Japan to raise debt for 20 years even hong kong has better gdp than whole eu and America it's what trump destroyed America

• Mark M.
    12/31/2020 21:12

Communist POS Bernie

• Alan P.
    12/31/2020 00:30

Good man for the country .....salute him

• Dustin C.
    12/31/2020 00:01

All these months we've heard the people are struggling we need this bill...we just didn't know they meant not our people.

• Carol D.
    12/30/2020 23:19

Just on PBS , Senator RonJohnson on the stimulus package , not agreeig with the amount saying .We may have to borrow from CHINA.CHINA ??? Trump would borrow from CHINA?? Just what is the real relationship between the two .

• Anirban D.
    12/30/2020 12:54

He is a favorite student of Karl Marx.

• Julien B.
    12/30/2020 08:19

Sounds like Lebanon 😂

• Jose G.
    12/30/2020 07:13

Thanks mr. Sanders for all you do

• Will F.
    12/30/2020 06:40

Madam president? Who is that?

• Larry S.
    12/30/2020 05:46

Americans first, screw the world. FFIX AMERICA FIRST

• Armando Z.
    12/30/2020 04:47

why700 billion for europe.... they got money

• Karen J.
    12/30/2020 02:55

Birney so cool

• Tom L.
    12/30/2020 02:46

It wouldn't have anything to do with the $57k bonus for the congressional hacks, would it ?

• Connie L.
    12/30/2020 02:36

Why does one man have all the power to stop all the other votes something needs to be done to change that 😠💩😠💩😠

• Connie L.
    12/30/2020 02:32

And Mitch could care less he would just step over or kick us out of the way if he had seen us on the streets homeless that man is going to go to hell I hope he dies a slow painful death

• Pierre E.
    12/30/2020 01:21

How pushing for a NUREMBERG TRIAL!!!

• Irene B.
    12/30/2020 00:53

Yes they do need help rent needs to be payed of course he dont care if the little kids have to sleep out side his dont because they have more money then they know what to do with so come on loosen up cheap skate that money is not coming out of your pocket. !!!!

• Mabonela S.
    12/30/2020 00:20

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right, Forget about the ones who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy. Since my childhood i have been suffering with a demons which Mama identified as spiritual husband, this demon has tortured me that non of my relationships ever worked out not even being developmental in anything my hand touched, at a certain moment i thought some one bewitched me but to be sincere no one had bewitched but it was a demon that had booked me as its wife since i was young, it used to use me sexually at night in dreams coming through some body else image and Mama Anitah told me these demons tend to be in most families. I had a very powerful cleansing with Mama and everything changed after and now am in a perfect relationship and am doing good financially and am doing onto promoting my talent as a model. I thank God for healing me and Mama Anitah for being there for me through this trying time that she made sure my life has a meaning again. May God bless you Mama. CALL/WHATSAPP +27769842561