CA assemblymember brings newborn to floor vote

This California lawmaker was told she couldn't vote remotely since her maternity leave did not qualify her as "high risk" for Covid-19... So she traveled 80 miles to support a critical housing bill, with her newborn strapped to her chest.

09/02/2020 1:40 PM

• Bianca J.
    09/05/2020 12:42

I hate the lengths that women have to go to... Blessings to both of them

• Anita C.
    09/05/2020 12:05

America at its politics, is such a primitive nation. Sexist and racist. Bunch of 🐒. In Australia or New Zealand or Nordic Countries, many nations, this new mother would be supported to feed her child in parliament. Shame on you America, for your lies, your homeless, your healthcare, the disparity between rich and poor.

• Tony E.
    09/03/2020 17:58

Glory be to god,,bless her and her toddler..😇😇😇

• Afshan H.
    09/03/2020 11:03

How its done

• Ann E.
    09/03/2020 08:24

No respect for post-partum women.

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:12

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Poppie K.
    09/03/2020 04:35

Wow! What a awesome human being.

• Joyal V.
    09/02/2020 17:15

Powerful.

• Beth G.
    09/02/2020 17:07

Government doesn't care about children. Example #3,472.

• Carol W.
    09/02/2020 16:23

Thank you for being such a fine example of a strong woman who maintained poise in this situation!

• Love T.
    09/02/2020 13:52

If it wasn't for my husband's mistake of dating another woman, I wouldn't have got a chance to know about this strong spiritual priest called papa adamz +27717929728! The priest has strong spiritual prayers I was also surprised, he's even better than prophets yhoooo!!!! I found him somewhere at the ceremony and at my front seat were seated two ladies who were pointing at him and they were whispering about his strong spiritual powers!! When I had about that, I had to make sure that I could at least get close to him and see if it's true, and at the time of serving us dinner, I went to where he was standing and we talked about my relationship problems. he listened to me very well as I went on to explain to him the problems I was having in my marriage. he agreed to pray for me and even gave me his Whatsapp number +27717929728. We made an appointment the next week, and I got a short time off from work, drove to his prayer palace and he was happy to see me again with a smile on both our faces!! For sho, I would be ungrateful if I don't praise this man in front of everyone because my marriage was a mess but he prayed for it and it worked. While leaving her place, he talked about miracles while smiling he told me to wait for miracles as he smiled opening the gate for me. I remember it was after two days as he had said My beloved husband is now a changed man! No more women disturbing us calling him with his old ways of sneaking out at night, he values and respects me more than before. No more drama and fights. We talk like old people now for three good years. He even reduced his drinking habits!!! But all this is because of God through papa adamz +27717929728 strong spiritual prayers!

• Elizabeth T.
    09/02/2020 13:51

Why can’t she vote absentee?