Chicago's mayor weighs in on the Supreme Court nominee

"The Constitution didn't consider me a person, in any way, shape, or form." Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot says she believes in the Constitution, but not the way Amy Coney Barrett interprets it…

10/14/2020 7:02 PM

• Harry R.
    16 hours

I care what the mayor of Chicago thinks... really😂

• Janita l.
    2 days

Originalist thinking is truly outdated... like using Old Testament writings to determine what I should eat, that I am defiled touching pigskin( footballs), kill my daughter for not being respectful. Can you be so arrogant to believe that only you can re-invent the wheel? 🤯

• Susanne M.
    2 days

Exactly. Life time tenures allow this type of strange event to occur, therefore to remove her based on how she rolls back time, precedence, superorecedents, and decisions she makes from getting in a Tardus and going back to the 1800's, lifetime tenures must cease.

• Mark M.
    4 days

A communist thug

• Richard M.
    5 days

Meth mayor

• Madelyn G.
    6 days

The Handmaiden is unqualified to be a Supreme Court Justice

• Rick M.
    6 days

The mayor of Chicago clearly feels no laws should be obeyed , just look at the crime and corruption in Chicago, that is obvious. Chicago is financially bankrupt and thinks the rest of the U.S. should bail them out. Why is it, that the leaders of failed cities and failed states , actually have the arrogance to tell the rest of the country how and why , everyone else is so wrong. The Mayor must be right, that would explain why Chicago and Illinois are loosing population.

• Peter L.
    6 days

Beetlejuice

• Al A.
    6 days

Piss on lightfoot

• Hank K.
    6 days

Beetle juice

• Rayla G.
    7 days

That Chicago mayor is a little messed up

• Stephen L.
    7 days

She needs to go to jail

• Virgilio C.
    7 days

Republicans are so STUPID they cannot understand the simple concept of right vs. wrong. Nothing as stupid as a Republican.

• Corey G.
    10/14/2020 21:51

Trash

• Kelly S.
    10/14/2020 21:08

Your a do nothing. Why don’t you go to work and fix your city?

• Andrew G.
    10/14/2020 20:33

Boring

• Thembi n.
    10/14/2020 19:57

Hello everyone! About 3 years ago the love of my life broke up with me and felt like my life just stopped. he moved and wouldn’t talk to me. No matter what I did or said, he wouldn’t respond to me at all. After trying for two months, I started to look for a magic spell or a witch to help me. I had heard of it from my relatives that spells were real and that they worked. So I looked for my grandmother told her my struggles she directed me to mama shamina . I ordered the consultation with mama and was amazed. I was never too sure about whether or not psychics and all this stuff were real. But after speaking to her, I had no doubt that it definitely was real. About 1 week after, I ordered my first Spell to be cast by mama. About 2 days after the spell was sealed by me, my ex started calling me and talking to me on a daily basis. We ended up back together after two weeks of talking.Now it has been three years since mama helped me the first time. Now he proposed to me, papa also helped me my mother in law who didn't want me to get married to his son now she so good to me and even advises me on how to have a happy marriage this only been 2 weeks after the spell So immediately, I contacted mama to show my gratitude and gratefulness .feel much hope and alive if you have a problem like me, hang in there, I know mama can help you and she will. WhatsApp or call mama +27673785858

• Mercedes B.
    10/14/2020 19:29

All Bots

• Richard M.
    10/14/2020 19:25

Really? Thats funny because it's judges who interpreted the constitution later on laid the foundation of what civil rights stands upon. Lets not forget it was constitutional amendments that abolished slavery. If she has such a distrust then she should have never swore an oath to uphold it.

• David K.