• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:10

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Soni S.
    07/07/2020 20:34

iski sunn le bus🤣🤣

• Adil M.
    07/04/2020 16:35

Show us that gorgeous chest hahaha

• Ankush L.
    07/04/2020 12:37

ikala he firda sab nu dhakki 🚜

• Neelam J.
    07/03/2020 05:03

Yeah, he is very funny man

• Shahin A.
    07/03/2020 01:22

We have your Desi version who has a unique style of eating mangoes.

• Bennett J.
    07/02/2020 08:46

This doesn't surprise me we got a greater sample of a guy with a 56 inch of some GORGEOUS CHEST...

• Saraswathy K.
    07/02/2020 06:50

Is this channel chinese

• Ramesh T.
    07/02/2020 01:40

He is a great positive leader. He wears no mask. Americans are lucky to have him as President. He did not declare lockdown. He pumped huge money for hospitals. I like him.

• Ritesh H.
    06/30/2020 11:02

dumb or stupid ....ass I think

• Jibby I.
    06/30/2020 09:35

Trump is a good example of how cognitive dissonances are leading the "fat acceptence\body positivity" movements. If this were some random unknown person, or a known person that most people liked already, then people here would be ranting about "fat shaming." But because this is a known person that many people now dislikes, he is fair game for giving critiques about his weight and health. It's an example of how you can know when something isn't true because of facts that contradict, but the way in which your already established belief makes you feel good also makes you ignore or deny those contradicting facts, so that you can go on believing it's true and feeling good. Those that still like Trump will argue that he is in good shape, for the same reason that they say "plus size" models are in good shape.

• Lohit S.
    06/30/2020 09:27

This is going to be the easiest election in the history of America... Anyone up against Trump will easily win... Clearly a cakewalk!!!

• Lannea R.
    06/29/2020 20:28

Yeahrightsure and we can see that

• Jo A.
    06/29/2020 19:23

He's in great shape for an obese white Male. He's like the other white obese fatties in his age catagory.

• Azhar S.
    06/29/2020 17:20

Ballu bol bachan

• Bhat A.
    06/29/2020 17:19

Idiot

• Michael N.
    06/29/2020 13:29

Here is a schizophrenic American president

• Senthil N.
    06/29/2020 13:11

Clown

• Hussain S.
    06/29/2020 12:33

He is the first President of America who put life at risk to prove health experts wrong 😂😂😂. However, still I believe that he didn't take any drug !

• Christopher M.