Donald Trump's surprise hospital drive-by

Is Donald Trump taking unnecessary risks? The president left his hospital bed for a surprise drive-by to greet his supporters, hours after doctors shared alarming news about his condition...

10/05/2020 12:00 PMupdated: 10/05/2020 12:02 PM

• Eva L.
    6 days

🤡‼️👎

• Christopher T.
    10/09/2020 06:54

Best promo stunt ever all for the vote.....

• Marin D.
    10/08/2020 08:36

GOD BLESS YOU! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Andrea L.
    10/08/2020 05:55

Jo Jorgensen[1] (born Joanne Marie Jorgensen; May 1, 1957)[2] is an American academic and libertarian political activist. Jorgensen is the Libertarian Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2020 election.[3] She was previously the party's nominee for vice president in the 1996 U.S. presidential election as the running mate of Harry Browne.[4] She was also the Libertarian nominee for South Carolina's 4th congressional district in 1992, receiving 4,286 votes, for 2.2% of the popular vote.

• Jeanette G.
    10/07/2020 12:10

Hopefully he’s dying right now.

• Chris M.
    10/06/2020 17:39

Lies

• Alan S.
    10/06/2020 07:29

A new Trump's democratic rules has come after the election, the integration and unity of the judicial system may make the Statue of Liberty more glorious again. it probably the best method to govern the country by overriding the justice and law despite some peoples may become the victims. This is also the patriotism of China communist party well applied in United State.

• Ruby W.
    10/06/2020 05:48

I'm like so many people all these peoples have lost love one and he and wife and some or peoples is going around lie why others can't get there love one back he should be a shame or himself for all the ones that did has the disease and die

• Roy C.
    10/06/2020 05:29

Stunt double

• Jeremy P.
    10/06/2020 04:12

he didnt do a drive-by, he was leaving hospital in which fans were out the front 🙄 stop spreading misinformation

• Consuelo H.
    10/06/2020 03:37

He is a clown, a lying manipulative ignorant man

• Monday Lee
    10/06/2020 02:30

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus) https://www.facebook.com/drapalaherbalhome/

• Barbara S.
    10/06/2020 02:14

Reckless. Showmanship.

• John G.
    10/06/2020 01:32

He,s a risk to the whole of humanity.

• Simon F.
    10/06/2020 00:32

bollywood

• Norbs V.
    10/06/2020 00:13

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Sharyn R.
    10/06/2020 00:10

Idiot!

• Alice B.
    10/06/2020 00:01

Its all a hoax to get votes

• Gina L.
    10/05/2020 23:34

Haleuia its miracle! Donny got over CVD19 in 4 days he learned alot he said now hes going to teach his sheep, because he is all knowing pfft...

• Caroline B.
    10/05/2020 22:48

This whole thing is a crock ...don’t believe in any of it !!