Donald Trump vs. facts on affordable care

America has "the best medicine," Donald Trump said following his hospital stay. But can the average American afford the best medicine — like the experimental coronavirus treatment he received?

10/06/2020 7:58 PM

• Agathe D.
    4 days

DOU( ASX) Douugh ltd, first Neobank listed on the Australian Securities Exchange has a record high average of about fifty percent daily return on investment since opening making it the best shares to buy. Announcements pending as it will soon join other Stock markets. Open any trading App and start buying DOU on the ASX.

• Olgica C.
    4 days

Thank.you

• Lisa M.
    4 days

Where is the medicine people are dying now you said four months ago you have medicine

• Lisa M.
    4 days

I’m going to say whatever you want I’m going to put the money where I want it I am the president I get what I want I have to tell you lies but you will for me

• Tien T.
    5 days

fake news

• Gabriel S.
    10/16/2020 04:51

America need a real president a serius and intelligent man a distinguished man nit tha cliwn

• Gabriel S.
    10/16/2020 04:50

How ridiculous and vulgar man. The biggest layer in America the worst president in the world. So crasy, so, so vulgar A real. negative person so toxic. I'am so sorry fpr the Americans

• Pete V.
    10/13/2020 00:59

HE SAYS THE "TRUTH" WHILE HE LIES...AH HA HA. WHAT A JERK, AND HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HE IS.

• Teresa C.
    10/12/2020 17:55

The best drugs in the pipeline ,Donny junior and Eric , will be pleased to test them, as they have so much faith in their lying father ,

• Dawn R.
    10/12/2020 08:37

All talk, no action.

• Florence C.
    10/09/2020 12:58

In other words... everything is the best in the USA...

• Lalitha A.
    10/08/2020 17:53

Hey it's gonna be FREE treatment for u guys.....if he is not lying like he does most of the time😂😂😂

• Eija L.
    10/08/2020 15:19

If you want to know the truth, don't listen to Trump

• Mooi N.
    10/08/2020 12:28

💩💩💩

• Thomas B.
    10/08/2020 11:34

It will go away

• Kieran L.
    10/08/2020 08:00

He's making sure the treatment will be free for all of you idiots.. He has 200,000 doses ready to go. The only sheeple here are the ones who believe everything that comes out of mainstream media.😂

• Sandipan M.
    10/08/2020 06:09

failure

• Andrea L.
    10/08/2020 05:42

DescriptionJoanne Marie Jorgensen is an American academic and libertarian political activist. Jorgensen is the Libertarian Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2020 election. She was previously the party's nominee for vice president in the 1996 U.S. presidential election as the running mate of Harry Brown

• Kristal D.
    10/07/2020 21:53

Por suerte va ha perder

• Christopher S.
    10/07/2020 21:40

I am surprised they aren’t beautiful and perfect drugs.