Fighting for clean water and environmental justice

"It's an egregious violation of people's human rights." Jeremy Orr is one of the millions of Americans who grew up with limited access to clean water. With the help of NRDC, he's hoping to change this. This video has been produced in partnership with a brand

03/22/2021 7:02 PM

• Eddie F.
    12 hours

Years ago people Expected to provide for themselves they were strong people they provided their own water food and shelter people got weaker because they were taken care of they lost the ability to take care of their selves and their family

• Tom P.
    12 hours

Acquiring clean water is everyone’s right. Having clean water provided is no one’s right.

• Blayne L.
    a day

Thats the life of present day native Americans soooo sac up 😭poor me awwwwww

• Scott K.
    4 days

Some people have nothing and make due, life is hard, life makes hard people, be thankful your where you are and never forget where your from.

• Jake R.
    5 days

Pay your bills then that wouldnt happen

• Craig B.
    6 days

But let more people migrate to the United States illegally and take care of them but do not take care of Americans it’s a sad world we live in

• Fran C.
    7 days

I'm still do that habit

• Brandon R.
    04/07/2021 12:47

Make it about race. I knew it was coming.

• Taylor B.
    04/06/2021 21:31

I don't think having water is a human right if you buy a piece of land you will have to have a well-drilled . Nothing is free I just don't get this

• Taylor B.
    04/06/2021 21:29

If you're talkin about iniquity you're a racist

• Della O.
    04/06/2021 04:51

Oh yeah this definitely the greatest country every 🙄🙄

• Chris H.
    04/05/2021 17:36

I did the same exact thing up until I was 27

• Timmy D.
    04/04/2021 15:17

This why I'm for population control

• Barbara S.
    04/04/2021 04:37

Been there. When You couldn’t afford to pay the water bill and they shut it off you take a drive with empty gallon jugs to the nearest gas station and sneak into their bathroom that had an outside entrance and fill up as much as you could.

• MyRetta R.
    04/04/2021 03:00

Been there done that

• Eric H.
    04/03/2021 14:32

The system is corrupt. Systematic racism is alive in 2021.

• Becca P.
    04/03/2021 04:24

I have a shared well. And the old neighbor shut it off for almost a year. When he was forced to sell i got my water rights back. The new neighbors are so nice and told me I will never deal with that again. I dont understand how people can be so greedy. Im truly thankful for these new neighbors.

• Lisa M.
    04/01/2021 21:31

And yet you have a president that cares more about immigrants and their rights than the Americans that he supposed to stand up for

• Bradley F.
    04/01/2021 10:52

We saved rain water.

• Ramón D.
    03/31/2021 14:59

We should go there and take selfies and give them things they neither want or need to make ourselves feel better. Share those white traditions you know