Former QAnon follower on how she left the conspiracy movement

This former QAnon follower explains how she came to believe in the fringe conspiracy movement, and why she ultimately left...

02/11/2021 1:25 PMupdated: 02/11/2021 4:11 PM

• Robert A.
    08/27/2021 17:39

Ignorance and lack of quantitative and serious reading can solve these thinking issues...no excuse can possibly be given to defend thus conspiracy dribble. You believe it because you want to and it is easier than thinking.

• Steve O.
    08/23/2021 11:30

Lets see where she is in 6 months. Her involvement in that group has done damage, and while she may be able to mitigate that damage in her community, with her family, i will not forgive her involvement on the national scale, and I will treat her the way that society treats the addict, I will wait for her to slide to a new home for kkkooks. She was unable to see huge, obvious, blatant lies and manipulations that A VAST MAJORITY OF OTHER PEOPLE did not fall for. Does she believe the moon landing was real? Does she think that Animal Planet's Mermaid "documentary" was real? Ask her to discuss Bill Gates. If ever you believed in q all credibility should be shot

• Nairb E.
    08/16/2021 16:29

It's the right and the left it's the high up people running the show ur right and left is just there to divide u more

• Rachele H.
    08/16/2021 15:52

I’m posting this months later. Now that children in Texas & Florida are dying in ICU’s and Trump did not regain power, I hope fooled people will reconsider their rational minds and quit “the big crazy.”

• Yvonne W.
    08/13/2021 21:43

She grew a working brain cell. Good for her. Keep going. There's hope after all

• Mary H.
    05/21/2021 15:42

NC.try.always.a.liberal

• Mary H.
    05/07/2021 13:20

Lies.nvr.a.member

• Patricia S.
    05/03/2021 23:06

I’m a skeptical person. I am not easily swayed . I research a lot. I don’t read one post and decide based on that alone. I need several to be in agreement and have sources to back it up. I know some people are more susceptible to this sort of thing. I applaud those who have come to see that they were wrong.

• Qaussie H.
    04/28/2021 02:40

• Daniel L.
    04/27/2021 23:55

Q is evil

• Thomas M.
    04/23/2021 20:11

Yeah for sure they screwed Bernie over. And from that I can see how people could get court up in believing in part's of QAnon. But it goes really crazy after that.

• Mary A.
    04/17/2021 06:43

She will see that it isn’t a cult. Sad that she left, because Trump, John Jr and the military will win the battle to save the world. from evil. Truth was prevail!!

• Michael W.
    04/08/2021 04:18

“Well, there’s a number of us who’s profession put us in touch or close to the Clintons and the cabal before the internet. It is a cabal. Dont kid yourselves.”

• Donna L.
    04/05/2021 11:03

These people cannot think for themselves

• Patricia T.
    04/04/2021 20:06

Lord, please save us from the "crazies".

• Jerome J.
    04/04/2021 19:36

Easy to fool seemingly smart people into gullible idiots😂 Isn’t this the same mindset and behavior that turns people into religious zombies

• Nickey A.
    04/04/2021 18:58

Putin did this to America. Make him pay for it.

• Donna B.
    04/04/2021 18:00

• Murray H.
    03/28/2021 17:19

Steve Bannon and the communist party comrade's. That's all FOLKS.

• Yosanda D.
    03/28/2021 01:49

How da fk do you go from Bernie to trump for ANY reason?