Former QAnon follower on how she left the conspiracy movement

This former QAnon follower explains how she came to believe in the fringe conspiracy movement, and why she ultimately left...

02/11/2021 1:25 PMupdated: 02/11/2021 4:11 PM

• Mary H.
    5 days

Lies.nvr.a.member

• Patricia S.
    05/03/2021 23:06

I’m a skeptical person. I am not easily swayed . I research a lot. I don’t read one post and decide based on that alone. I need several to be in agreement and have sources to back it up. I know some people are more susceptible to this sort of thing. I applaud those who have come to see that they were wrong.

• Qaussie H.
    04/28/2021 02:40

• Daniel L.
    04/27/2021 23:55

Q is evil

• Thomas M.
    04/23/2021 20:11

Yeah for sure they screwed Bernie over. And from that I can see how people could get court up in believing in part's of QAnon. But it goes really crazy after that.

• Mary A.
    04/17/2021 06:43

She will see that it isn’t a cult. Sad that she left, because Trump, John Jr and the military will win the battle to save the world. from evil. Truth was prevail!!

• Cristian L.
    04/16/2021 15:39

At the other side we have people who wants to believe there are more than 2 genders!

• Bernardo A.
    04/16/2021 05:12

Yeah yeah Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

• Carlos F.
    04/16/2021 05:00

I smell panic!!! even knowing Donald J Trump is out of office apparently 😉. Truth prevails

• Maria G.
    04/15/2021 20:08

There are Q's and there are Anons not the same thing and every conspiracy theorist has been right so far. 🍿🍿🍿🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Diane H.
    04/13/2021 21:02

The Democratic Party didn’t let you down you let the Democratic Party down by getting butt hurt over Bernie not getting the nomination. An independent will never be nominated over a democrat. It is hypocrisy that Bernie is an independent until he wants to run for president and then all of a sudden he is a democrat.

• Great B.
    04/13/2021 18:47

Salamu Alaikum My Dear Brothers And Sisters I'm The Great Powerful Spiritual Man From West Africa Ghana Who Help People With No Human Ritual Contact :+233542484171..... If yesterday did not end up the way you wanted, just remember god created today for you to start a new. God gives the best to those who leave the choice to him Indeed I make all sorce of Richs and economic well-being with no side effect. I help people in terms of :Lottery, Lack of job, Ducument problem, Instant Money Promotion in workplace, Love sells, Lack of child Marriage problems, Sickness, Protection Ring, Visa approval, Population in church or workplace, Pocket no dry, Commandments Ring, Football solutions, Rituals without human sacrifice involved and more about spirituality if you are really serious and interested in any help you can call 0542484171 or whatsapp me +233542484171 right now for all your wishes to be granted with no side effect. *Salamu Alaikum*

• Elizabeth K.
    04/13/2021 16:15

I was a Sanders supporter and helped with his campaign. It never occurred to me to go in this direction and believe this nonsense. In fact, Sanders told us it was nonsense.

• James J.
    04/13/2021 13:35

If it don't go with mainstream media or liberals it's a conspiracy Theory . The question is why is that when evidence is proven it's still called conspiracy theory

• Aaron P.
    04/13/2021 13:31

here's some food for thought

• Maria R.
    04/13/2021 11:50

Yeah and now the real truth comes out that the GOP have there very own child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz the irony 😂

• Kalee C.
    04/13/2021 08:32

SMH conspiracy theory's are not theory's when they've been proven factual !!!

• Erika K.
    04/13/2021 07:00

you talked about this

• Sally S.
    04/13/2021 03:56

She's a homegrown domestic terrorist.

• Chris W.
    04/13/2021 03:16

I love how they throw the word "divisive" around like it isn't them that's been doing that very thing! Gullibility is not an excuse, its a fault!