Jackson Katz on men’s violence against women

“Just saying ‘I don’t rape my girlfriend’ isn’t something guys should be getting high fives for.” For this educator, violence against women is a men’s issue. Here’s why ...

11/15/2021 1:33 PM

• Ben Jackson
    11/19/2021 04:26

Testimonies are true, Bitcoin Trading is still paying and changing lives of many, DM me if you do like to start making money from trading .... 100% legit https://t.me/Ben393

• Bhabani B.
    11/18/2021 09:59

I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex back. It all started when my wife cheated on me with another man, unknowing to her that the man is a wizard, the man cast a spell on my wife which made my wife change her feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single father, so I called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful man of God called Dr lago The main reason why she instructed me to contact Dr lago was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful great man of God Dr lago and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job with prayers of counseling on my wife and utilize the powers of the other man which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. to everyone with marital problems, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact this great powerful man of God called Dr lago on via email: ([email protected]) or Whatsapp him +2347060550594.

• Tyrone C.
    11/17/2021 05:52

I wanna talk about women's violence against men.

• Michael W.
    11/15/2021 21:45

do you fight womens vilolence towards men? or what about women on women?

• Anna M.
    11/15/2021 16:51

AT LAST. THANK YOU! 🙏

• Silvia M.
    11/15/2021 15:53

Oh! More men like him, please!!!!

• Lauren M.
    11/15/2021 15:49

Thank you a million times over for your activism! 🙏

• Ach N.
    11/15/2021 15:26

Thank you for this perspective I can’t agree more!

• Brut
    11/15/2021 15:02

Find out more about Jackson Katz here:

• Laura Q.
    11/15/2021 14:51

A million times this.

• Kriss S.
    11/15/2021 14:16

This is my two cents...a man inserts thats why he is deemed dominant plus history doesent favour men...but in this day and age most developed soceities have empowered women...I as a man have an affinity for a daughter because women are sweet and more determined in life..but women are taking advantage and making men seem as the villains when they are actually the real villians ...SMH