Jacob Blake's father gives powerful speech at the March on Washington

"There are two systems of justice in the United States. There's a white system and there's a Black system." Jacob Blake's father called out systemic racism during the March on Washington.

08/28/2020 9:59 PM

• Dortha M.
    08/30/2020 00:08

I'm tired too I'm tired of looking at the Black and White pose burning up everything and tan up everything this is what's wrong that's what it's all about Black and White and burning up just tell me the truth stop beating around the bush with people just tell them to just say black and white bring it up brighten it up everything coming up I'm tired too I'm so I'm tired and I'm depressed by cuz we don't have to do these things that we would never get no point through never get nowhere burning and killing and you'll do nothing that's evil that's evil all this hate we got in America all this hate and a lot of these people got money got nothing but money hate America they should be packing up and leaving

• Françoise D.
    08/29/2020 21:28

The world is fed up with injustice

• Brianne R.
    08/28/2020 23:59

And you have my support sir!!!

• Brianne R.
    08/28/2020 23:58

💕💕💕

• Monday Lee
    08/28/2020 23:14

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus) https://www.facebook.com/drapalaherbalhome/