Jacob Blake's mom calls for healing

"Do Jacob justice on this level and examine your hearts. We need healing." Jacob Blake's mother speaks out as he fights to survive after being shot 7 times by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

08/25/2020 11:46 PM

• Jane E.
    09/01/2020 21:32

My dear lady! You are an amazing person setting and example for all of us mothers and women out here...my prayers are for you and your family that God will continue to grant you peace, love and strength.

• Santhosh K.
    08/31/2020 17:09

Great words from an intelligent human being.let us pray for existence of peace and love.

• Estela B.
    08/29/2020 16:05

Amén 🙏🙏Amén

• Diane H.
    08/29/2020 15:03

So we are supporting the death of a sexual predator 🤦🏼‍♀️

• 林富察
    08/29/2020 08:49

這種國家 不能去 去了隨時會送命

• Lideane B.
    08/29/2020 03:22

I'm sorry that your son had a history with the police that damaged his character as to his ,wheater he could be trusted not to reach for a gun as he chose to not stop and comply with the officers. I see too many not complying that makes the situation escalate to dire circumstances. My own son was throw to the ground with 6 police officers kneeing him in every joint of his body including the neck , all for not stopping as he approached them with both hands together so they would arrest him and not the mother of his children , because she fought another girl who assaulted her at a concert. My nephew was tased in the back of his head because he didnt stop moving backward with his finger interlocked on his head. When they told him to stop. And my brother was beaten under his car because he gave chase to the cops because he was driving with no license. All 3 incidents was because of not complying. One might say to comply really means not to die. Thank you for your words as we all need to examine our hearts and come together to better ourselves and our children's world. May you be comforted thru this time and I pray your son to heal also.

• Kim W.
    08/28/2020 23:24

Such strength.

• Terry E.
    08/28/2020 19:59

The rioters are just a bunch of criminals using the death of people as an excuse to commit crimes. They are not protesters they are rioters that's why they riot at night because their deeds are evil.

• Jackie J.
    08/28/2020 17:31

You are just trying to judo your hate. You are trying to convince yourself not me. I don’t have hate inside me. I do try and practice compassion.

• William L.
    08/28/2020 16:05

I am in aw of this woman. To think in one of the darkest moments and days in her life, she could go inside herself and find these words to inspire and unite us. This woman defines spirituality for me. She is the example I would hope to follow everyday. She certainly does not walk alone! 💖

• Andrew C.
    08/28/2020 06:53

Should’ve risen a better man, he was a criminal, a sex offender, and raped a 14yr old girl. Maybe if he didn’t resist arrest, he’d only be behind bars, and not 6ft under 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Elizabeth H.
    08/28/2020 03:43

🙏🙏🙏

• Jose S.
    08/28/2020 02:21

Lovely mother you have wisdom from our God creator,you are beautiful inside and out thanks.

• Fran M.
    08/27/2020 18:00

I pray she reaches all those who are tarring our cities apart stop this rioting n murdering

• Sylvia W.
    08/27/2020 17:05

I’m sorry your son did not listen to his parents and took the advice of the wrong people

• Gary D.
    08/27/2020 15:08

Praying wont do a thing

• Allan R.
    08/27/2020 11:29

Donald Trump would be well advised to listen to these words of wisdom.

• MariaLinda B.
    08/27/2020 10:50

Peace to you!

• Maralyn C.
    08/27/2020 09:41

No sympathy for anyone that drys their tears on one hundred dollar bills............nope........

• Nadia S.
    08/27/2020 09:33

Why u people all are so fk dumb? He is a criminal a fk rapist. He had a gun in the car. What u want the police to do??? Wait to see if he doesn't shoot them?? He is a criminal