Jason Momoa Shows Support for Mauna Kea Protesters

Jason Momoa was there with his fellow Native Hawaiians to protest the construction of a giant telescope on Mauna Kea — a mountain they consider sacred.

08/01/2019 8:50 PM
  • 561.0k

• Theresa W.
    08/01/2019 20:50

They better not do a anything on sacred ground. They do so at their own peril!

• Brut
    08/01/2019 20:53

Jason Momoa — along with family and co-stars — performed a traditional "haka" dance at the "Aquaman" premiere. 🔱7

• Arthur B.
    08/01/2019 21:27

DEWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON WAS THERE ALSO

• Omon S.
    08/02/2019 00:08

Please help me thank Dr ALLI for his good work I really believe HPV have cure I was HPV positive over since 2 year plus before I come across a comment Dr ALLI that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can't cure HPV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ALLI if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for HPV test I can't believe I was negative thanks Dr ALLI for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now call or WhatsApp him +2348155730699 or email [email protected] com and he told me he can cure HIV, herpes, diabetes. thank yo

• Tiffany J.
    08/02/2019 05:06

I couldn't focus on a word he said...😛

• Pierre M.
    08/02/2019 12:57

Telescope coming to Canarias in my country. So for once, bravo to religious nonesense.

• Joyce A.
    08/02/2019 13:46

It’s going to get built anyway, but, that’s nice that they tried.

• Sonja R.
    08/02/2019 18:21

There is so much more to this than you have reported

• Nevin S.
    08/03/2019 04:56

Jason who? you leftards are obsessed with the cult of celeb worship

• Stoll Y.
    08/03/2019 06:52

I'm glad people that are in the lime light use it to help protect our country! It bring attention that it most likely wouldn't have had. What is our government doing to protect that land? They need to find an endangered species on that land and that's the only way that will stop the construction. If not money the root of all evil and greed will win. Sad but true

• Michael M.
    08/03/2019 15:29

He didn't say ”all of my honor here”. He said ”all of my ohana here.”

• Randy K.
    08/03/2019 23:34

...kijk eens wat Jason deed

• Manouska D.
    08/04/2019 11:56

why tf would that do that, a fucking telescope, really. on. sacred mountain nonetheless. when will they respect ithera heritage and culture .

• Angel H.
    08/04/2019 18:04

Who gave these people permission to build this giant telescope and just go and ravish our land in the first place shouldn't they have to ask our permission

• Silvana A.
    08/04/2019 20:33

Shame this does not show him fondling a young girl that was one of the extras in one of his films whilst off set!

• William M.
    08/05/2019 01:21

Why does this telescope have to be build on this mountain? Can't it be put somewhere that isn't sacred?

• Brian W.
    08/05/2019 02:13

There Are already a half dozen telescopes up there already. Fucking superstition standing in the way of science, what nutcases

• Francois W.
    08/05/2019 22:21

I tell you. Only white people take pleasure in destroying others sacred grounds. No respect whatsoever.

• Mohamed M.
    08/06/2019 09:57

Hasn't the rock always taken in pride in Hawaii whenever it's mentioned in an interview? So, where's he now?

• Aaron C.
    08/06/2019 10:20

I think this is to the ppl you met