Kamala Harris and Joe Biden Spar Over Busing — Again

The feud between Harris and Biden over his record on busing was the highlight of the first Democratic debate. Here's round two. 🥊

08/01/2019 4:24 AMupdated: 08/01/2019 1:31 PM
  • 23.2k

• Brut
    08/01/2019 04:27

At the first Democratic debate, Sen. Kamala Harris said she was bused to school as part of desegregation programs — but what does that mean?

• Rico M.
    08/01/2019 09:20

Trump 2020

• Coleman S.
    08/01/2019 13:22

Sorry senator Harris you keep beating a dead horse

• Cathy G.
    08/01/2019 15:46

Let it go. That happened years ago. To keep bringing up the past will not change it. Sounds like she will be another that is running on the “poor me” platform.

• Brenda D.
    08/01/2019 15:57

It is about NOW get Trump out

• Brenda D.
    08/01/2019 15:58

Move on lady!!!

• Mickey M.
    08/01/2019 16:27

Omg!! Can we not bring shit up over 20 yrs. Ago.. None of us can change what happen then. Tgat is why it is called Progression, we move forward we change our views for the better... Is he do I g it now?? No! Did he change his views from then to now?? Yes. . that's what I want to hear. Stop with bringing up the past and stick with the present and the future.

• John S.
    08/01/2019 18:40

The whole Democrat clown show is just paving the way for the DNC to shove Hilary down our throats again. Look for her to enter the race in November.

• Michael W.
    08/01/2019 18:48

harris is a tool

• Scott A.
    08/01/2019 21:21

Blah blah, wah, wah!

• Jackie D.
    08/01/2019 21:21

Missed The Entire Point? That was then Kamala? This is now? Put your big girl panties on and keep it moving? Queen PETTY

• Gary P.
    08/01/2019 22:50

Shut up....

• Omon S.
    08/02/2019 00:09

Please help me thank Dr ALLI for his good work I really believe HPV have cure I was HPV positive over since 2 year plus before I come across a comment Dr ALLI that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can't cure HPV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ALLI if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for HPV test I can't believe I was negative thanks Dr ALLI for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now call or WhatsApp him +2348155730699 or email [email protected] com and he told me he can cure HIV, herpes, diabetes. thank yo

• Wayne H.
    08/02/2019 00:18

Just did the fact check 1000 prisoners released ,, it is true. Harris lied and you can tell by her body language when she said this is not true. It wasnt until they uncovered the scandal that she pushed foward the policy.

• Rich M.
    08/02/2019 03:50

It is not a boxing match, you stupid fake headline writer. The Presidential selection should not be reality TV. You paid for this post to show up on my FB feed. Don't be the cancer.

• Peter C.
    08/02/2019 04:06

Recycling news? Brut sucks

• Christy C.
    08/02/2019 13:55

These moderate democrats won’t beat Trump they’re are too weak ! Vote bernie or warren if you want trump gone next year

• Donald B.
    08/02/2019 14:08

I ask you which Democrat do you believe, I think niether.

• Phillip M.
    08/02/2019 14:42

Forget Biden Tulsi Gabbard laid the smack down on hypocrite stoner Harris

• Bill T.
    08/02/2019 15:52

Why are they addressing Biden as the vice president he's not the vice president he's the former vice president that's b******* they need to address him properly as former vice president