Karens, explained

She has a sassy haircut and would like to speak to the manager – or the police. Meet Karen, a popular though controversial character and meme of 2020.

07/07/2020 1:30 PM

• Rigjit B.
    10/18/2020 07:02

I want to haha react multiple times ☹️

• Ändrëïnä Q.
    10/06/2020 17:00

aquí está la explicación del significado del "Karen" en los memes.

• Karen M.
    10/06/2020 13:49

The meme is incorrect as I’ve never known another Karen who is a racist moron or even looks like these right wing entitled white pawns.

• LA M.
    10/06/2020 13:27

a "sassy haircut" 😂right on point

• Nick S.
    10/06/2020 05:48

Yea I think the problem with Brad, Chad and kyle memes would be because of the inherent arrogance that comes with those stereotypes the men labled as such would own it and see it as a way to justify their piss poor personalities, kinda funny tho because it really points out the flaws in thinking of white male society 😂

• Monday Lee
    08/19/2020 03:52

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)