Kindergarten teacher on adapting to remote learning

Keeping 5-year-olds engaged and excited about remote learning is no easy task, but this kindergarten teacher is adapting to the challenge one energetic Zoom call at a time...

09/24/2020 11:59 AM

• John H.
    09/27/2020 12:20

What a inspiring young woman maybe there's hope for this country after all more people like this would definitely help she's also very pretty and full of energy may God bless you and everything that you attempt to do in your life thank you for educating our children

• Brooke R.
    09/25/2020 15:43

Beautiful interview with an amazing educator and creator! Thank you for including one of my videos in the middle. 💙

• Nicci T.
    09/25/2020 05:13

What a brilliantly gifted teacher..

• Ed M.
    09/25/2020 05:07

This is unnatural way of delivering the lectures, it wears you out.

• Joseph R.
    09/25/2020 03:00

Good teachers are few and far between

• Fatma A.
    09/24/2020 22:10

this girl is literally ur doppelgänger

• Liz M.
    09/24/2020 15:27

I love seeing you on this. You are amazing ❤️❤️❤️

• Kate E.
    09/24/2020 14:55

She seems so dedicated! Wonderful to see.

• Nofoto H.
    09/24/2020 13:03

Let me take this opportunity to show my gratitude towards this wonderful woman,I was working in a receptionist and met my husband who was a manager at the time we dated for a year and a half before getting married. After about 6 months of marriage he came to me one day and told me he wanted the separation. I knew I was fighting a little more than usual, but it was no reason for the separation, at least not in my eyes. I tried to reason with him to find out if it was real. He was serious and kept his position. He packed up and left our house. I still thought it was something that would pass until I found out through a mutual friend that there was another woman who was interested in him. I immediately began to ask him questions about what was really happening and tried to reason with him. It turned out that he said he had feelings for this lady and was confused. After a month of trying to solve the things he told me he wanted a divorce. I was devastated and broken. I went to different prophets and traditional healers to get help but all failed until A friend recommended me to this Woman of God called Mama Shamina +27673785858. I sent her a whats app message and she replied instantly, i told her about my situation and she told me not to worry that she can handle it.The lady did the job. He came to me about within 24 hours after the spell had been done and told me that he was a fool and did not want a divorce. We are now happily married and my man is under my husband is under my control. Mama Shamina also prayed for our business which was not doing well and we are now financially stable and healthy. I thank God to have led me to Mama Shamina, we are really happy and any one with difficulties in life, contact her on +27673785858

• Bitter G.
    09/24/2020 12:49

I need this kind of teacher for my children 😘😘😘