Living with Borderline Personality Disorder

"You feel like you're entirely too much, and nothing at all in the exact same moment." This is what it's like to live with Borderline Personality Disorder...

05/31/2021 5:09 PMupdated: 05/31/2021 5:11 PM

• Rosalinda M.
    07/22/2021 19:50

With me, my husband and a friend know that I have BPD. My husband tolerates me and waits it out. My friend supports me with prayer and patience. She too has BPD. She knows.

• Rosalinda M.
    06/04/2021 22:12

Antidepressants and mood stabilizers help because talk therapists don’t like to deal with BPD. I’ve been told there’s no cure anyway. I have lived with BPD my entire life. I am 76. I will die with it. I made peace with myself, am a loner, a retired nurse(of course—we are very caring and intelligent). But, my life has been lonely and interesting.

• Brianna W.
    06/02/2021 23:51

I just found out today that the prognosis is that I have BPD. I still have to schedule my formal testing appointment... But after doing some research into it, I am left feeling devastated. I was so excited to finally receive some clarity to my mental health that has been affecting me for over 30 years and I am so sad.

• Don S.
    06/02/2021 09:36

Well now we all know tiktokers are mentally Ill

• Mia S.
    06/02/2021 00:28

is this you?

• Fahad M.
    06/01/2021 16:15

❤️

• Rebecca K.
    05/31/2021 20:47

(( MERCI BEAUCOUP MAÎTRE SPIRITUEL AZIZA YOYO POUR LE RETOUR AFFECTIF. )) +229 90308864 Je lui ai vu sur youtube. Bonsoir les amis comment allez-vous ? Et les activités ? Je remercie beaucoup le grand maître spirituel Aziza toyo pour le retour affectif qu'il m'avait fait, Grâce à lui je suis allais dans mon foyer maintenant. je lui ai vu sur youtube Pour plus d'informations contactez le +229 90308864 https://youtu.be/rdwqBU04ims

• Sebastian B.
    05/31/2021 18:07

Being partner to a BPD person, you are a living part of the ups and downs. It is heaven, and it is hell. It can tear you down.