• Omar L.
    07/17/2017 11:58

Hello everyone! Stories like this is was pushed my friend and I to start a campaign to pay off the lunch debts of the entire Alhambra Elementary school district in AZ. If you can, please donate or share the Campaign to raise awareness. Thank you all and God bless! https://www.gofundme.com/nolunchmoney

• Ken D.
    05/24/2017 08:03

That's a shame to the fullest extent. How can you stamp any kid arm or hand to be pointed out in such a demeaning manner? When I was in school there was lunch tickets for everyone and we all had the same meal except for diabetics. It's crazy and foolish how the school system or even the government expect for these kids to feel comfortable in a place to learn when they have to worry about being embarrassed or picked on because of a stamp. What kinda s??? Is that? It's not going to do nothing but give kids less confidence in themselves and make them feel bad, and with that on there brain they lose focus on what's important. REALLY

• Ties P.
    05/23/2017 01:41

You cant tell me that lunches are perfectly measured out to serve only paying kids. They have TONS of left overs especially when they have casserole days. But they punish the CHILD to make a point. This is the problem with America everything is backwards.

• Elma M.
    05/22/2017 18:20

This is downright child abuse, and neglect. What so called educator came up with this idea. They should be treated the same way. They probably eat for free.

• Ashley S.
    05/22/2017 15:10

I got this once. Actually more than once I've gotten a lot. And the last time it happened I got so pi$$ed off I went behind t lunch thingy and I started yelling at that lunch lady and she started to cry and I was like how would you feel of all u got was fucking sandwich for lunch and ur a 12 year old huh? Of course I'm 14 now and I look back on it and I cry cuz no kid should go through that. EVER!

• Alexi A.
    05/22/2017 14:06

So, no afford able healthcare, no food, and no clean water. I thought I was in the greatest country in the world?? I guess it is unless you're sick and or poor.

• Brandon B.
    05/22/2017 13:20

Money should go to free school lunches for children and not a 80 billion dollar battleship that we don't even fuckin need.

• Jackie D.
    05/22/2017 13:01

Its bulshit that inmates get free meals but not students

• Mike M.
    05/22/2017 13:00

Wish they would. Lunch lady always the most fucked up person in a school. So please try me

• Dante B.
    05/22/2017 12:56

But we $ to give the super rich more tax breaks?!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Mia K.
    05/22/2017 12:20

isnt this what your paper was about?

• Brianna T.
    05/22/2017 12:17

In Georgia if you were short like even a couple cents the lady would take your tray and make you walk around the cafeteria and collect money from random people. I'm happy it never happened to me but it was a walk of shame I had to watch my friends take. It's extremely embarrassing to ask for 4 cents from someone you don't know just to eat lunch man.

• Penny M.
    05/22/2017 12:10

So much food is wasted and thrown away! All children should have a good, hot lunch regardless of income.

• Marixa L.
    05/22/2017 10:39

Yet inmates get 3 free meals n kids are goin hungry at schools 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ make no sense

• Brenda M.
    05/22/2017 06:12

Rey Desel me when I moved to sunnyside

• Nathan P.
    05/22/2017 06:05

There's no reason to involve kids in adult matters, what could've been a more mature way of handling the situation is just sending a letter to the parent/parents the next day so it can be taken care of one way or another rather than demeaning the child by treating them less than an equal to other children.

• Avery C.
    05/22/2017 04:33

It's just to streamline the process of giving the poor kids their free meal.

• Liv S.
    05/22/2017 04:07

r u related to this Senator

• Ian S.
    05/22/2017 04:02

Oh boo fucking hoo...are you kidding me? Lunch shaming?! Wow that's so stupid. Maybe instead of trying to make everyone equal in every fucking way, teach these kids to quit being so soft and fragile. "It makes me feel poor when I can't afford school lunch." She was clearly overweight so she's not actually poor so her feelings on the matter mean nothing. If you feel a certain way, and that feeling is based solely on your fragile little emotions and not at all on the actual situation, then shut up because you're wrong. Grow up and quit giving kids excuses to be whiney little bastards

• Felicia A.
    05/22/2017 04:00

Yes they do have programs for kids to get free lunch but you have to be making under a certain amount...