Navy vet dies after police knelt on him

Warning: Distressing images. "They took him from my mom's arms, he said 'Please don't kill me.'" Angelo Quinto died after police knelt on him for over 5 minutes. His family tells Brut what happened and why they're calling for police reform.

02/25/2021 8:58 PM

• Tina K.
    03/14/2021 18:28

Stop bring up that piece of đŸ’© Floyd he died from a drug overdose! I need the full story not once while they were describing what happened did they say he said he couldn’t breath. With that said I’m sorry for ur loss an hope ur family finds peace...

• Rickie C.
    03/11/2021 20:46

So sorry for your loss, apparently nothing is being done to stop officers from kneeling on people neck: this has been proven to be a death move, I thought they said it was illegal to do this

• Gako O.
    03/03/2021 09:29

This is normal day for them....

• Karen Z.
    03/01/2021 16:45

HORRIBLE

• Tim W.
    03/01/2021 03:56

Murder.

• Saysana P.
    03/01/2021 00:08

Cops are murderers and pigs. The ones that do this and others around the country. đŸ€ŹđŸ€ŹđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜Ą

• Kiana M.
    02/28/2021 23:47

It really works my nerves when people say things like “but what’s the whole story ?” NONE of that matters there’s no reason people need to take other people’s life’s , killing someone should be the LAST Resort ! Police or not IDC

• Jojo M.
    02/28/2021 15:07

USA đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾 WHATS NEW COUNTRY RUN BY EVIL😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• PJ B.
    02/28/2021 09:35

Praying for the family and their comfort. Matthew 5:4

• Catherina D.
    02/27/2021 20:00

What’s the whole story tho? Why did they “feel” the need to be so aggressive? I was married to a police officer, I know the training, having been thru it myself. I know there’s good and bad in everyone, but this story doesn’t add up. It’s chopped and changed. If it’s truly an injustice and not just a portrait being painted to serve a narrative, I hope the officer is brought to justice. Also psychotic breaks are tough to deal with on the force. And yes, retraining MUST be done to help the situation and inform the officers. But did he have a weapon? Threaten someone’s life? Even his own? None of that is said here

• Giovanna R.
    02/27/2021 12:41

What a disgrace This officers should be accountable for the murders they commit,its time to stop racism this only happens to non white.

• Mi N.
    02/27/2021 08:05

Well. I think by now it’s quite obvious what is happening...

• Robyn H.
    02/27/2021 05:23

Clearly they will never learn until they are held responsible and charged with first degree murder. And why were police sent to a mental health episode? They only know how to hurt people.

• Arnold J.
    02/27/2021 04:40

De-normalize extra judicial killings all over the world.

• Venita B.
    02/27/2021 04:18

Those knees are deadly weapons 😡. This has to stop

• Will R.
    02/27/2021 02:45

Kneeling to control on the back, I do understand, but someone who has mental issues, and use it for a long time, different issue. Do we have the answer?? I don't know!

• Vera B.
    02/27/2021 02:43

Why doesn't it surprise me with these evil dumb American cops? They seriously need to be trained on how to handle any mentally ill person let alone how to be real cops. They are dusgusting and needs to be fired and NEVER be allowed to serve in the police force again😡😡😡😡

• Tapi O.
    02/27/2021 01:45

Sue the hell out of them

• Brock N.
    02/27/2021 00:25

Smh

• John C.
    02/26/2021 23:44

People unite fight back theres more of us than them