ND city council member's powerful message on pride flag

"We're here, we're queer, and we're not going away." After some residents called for the removal of the pride flag from their local town hall, this North Dakota city council member offered a powerful response...

09/15/2020 12:48 PMupdated: 09/15/2020 12:50 PM

• Filena P.
    2 days

All these strong, brave, articulate women of America. That’s what’s going to make America great again.

• Kim D.
    2 days

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Tommy M.
    6 days

Why do we even need a flag celebrating who we have sex with? I want a flag for people who openly pick their nose.

• Thea S.
    6 days

Right so.

• Elias C.
    7 days

oh, its a flag that represents Her choice to be gay. I'd like my choice to be a super hero (avengers flag) also representing all the super heros out there. Maybe a My Little Pony flag for all those who identify with being a pony. If you drive a truck, those people are essential and should have a flag to represent them also. Im a heterosexual, so I want another flag for that also. My rescue dog, is a survivor and deserves a flag. Im all for flags, lets just be fair and put all flags up, because flags matter

• Sandra C.
    7 days

Word!!!!

• Suzanne O.
    7 days

Fair play to her for standing up for herself 😎

• Ian B.
    09/19/2020 10:09

Aren’t gay people like everyone else ....why do they need a separate flag ....no body gives a crap if that guy Fred wears a dress ...flag just reminds everyone that gays are “special”

• Lino D.
    09/19/2020 02:34

This video took my freedom and free speech away. Lol. Lol 😂 . Brilliant response.

• Mary M.
    09/18/2020 20:50

👏👏

• Rosemary D.
    09/18/2020 18:40

I, I, I..... All about her and her cause. Sorry sweetie, you represent5 the majority in your community.

• Jeff L.
    09/18/2020 17:02

This is a powerful speech. However, I wish they would quit putting flags out to represent every group out there. Our AMERICAN FLAG is symbol of EVERYONE. WHY ISN'T THAT ENOUGH? we are ONE nation. Not a bunch of little nations. The more we segregate the more torn apart we will become.😢

• Shenay B.
    09/18/2020 15:37

what a queen

• Jonathan S.
    09/18/2020 15:10

Our idiot mayor put a rainbow flag up in front of city hall. Ridiculous! It wasn’t well received. I wouldn’t want a flag representing my heterosexuality flown at the courthouse. Thankfully, our mayor is about to be out because of term limits.

• Merlyn S.
    09/18/2020 13:21

People's sex life is nobody's buisness but their own. I was born "straight" and it makes no difference to me.

• Monica B.
    09/18/2020 11:19

My brother and sister are those in Christ. And this world was made for us and for truth not for perversion and those who wish for to live defiled. Christains are going to rise and replenish the earth. We are wakening.

• Jonathan R.