No Indictment For Cops Who Shot Stephon Clark

Tensions are high in Sacramento after it was announced the officers who shot and killed Stephon Clark — will not face any charges. His fiancée is denouncing the decision.

03/05/2019 12:21 PM
  • 659.4k

• Guilherme N.
    03/05/2019 12:24

Wasn't he a recurring domestic abuser? Why's she crying then?

• Oj G.
    03/05/2019 12:25

Only good cop is a dead cop

• Michael C.
    03/05/2019 12:27

Wouldn’t it be copacetic to retire to a country where you will get excellent universal health care, low crime, cheaper housing and one of the longest life expectancies on the planet? Come to Madrid, Spain! We can help you realize this dream. How? Through the retirement residence program. We have lived in Spain for over 28 years and we will help you every step of the way from the hotel where you first stay, the apartment you rent or buy, finalizing your residence card and getting your universal health coverage. [email protected]

• John D.
    03/05/2019 12:27

He's a criminal.

• Sikander D.
    03/05/2019 12:31

Wao this is America a so called global democracy and they want to liberate Venezuela first fix you own house in order than lecture the world

• Korey C.
    03/05/2019 12:41

Ummm... wait... so a young black man, high on drugs. Who threatened to kill himself and his girlfriend just two days before Is running around breaking car windows, and then decides to run, threatens officers and when is told not to move reaches his hand in his pocket and pulls out an object that looks like a gun (in the middle of the night)..... and the cops (one is black) are racist? You sheep are morons. Again... play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Jevon A.
    03/05/2019 12:47

fuck white people

• Linda T.
    03/05/2019 12:47

The DAs are as worst as these nasty dirty cops, they cover for them and let them off the hook for murder.

• Joe F.
    03/05/2019 12:52

Following Ethical responsibilities? Wow smh

• تشىثس ج.
    03/05/2019 12:52

White people so hateful

• Tunysha H.
    03/05/2019 12:55

I'm sorry this had to happen to there family🙏 But what happen to the fact of ruber bullets, Or actually feelings in harms way before you shot, Or the real fact is that they ranging war on Black people and getting away with right in front of our eye's, So you telling me i have to be so scared when i see a cop and pull my phone out immediately because I don't feel safe secure and True Justice is not being served and they are not here to protect us or serve Us in any way, so I have to be so scared and secure in my children's future to tell them don't be a part of society by being black which is a given right a Birthright and that's how they were born but to protect their lives be a part of the Wolfpack instead of being the prey of the Wolfpack, I rather my children be the police them be a part of the police, is this what it has came down to, I have seen Caucasian people get extremely rowdy wild out of control and don't even get detained let alone get shot, not once have I seen a story since cops and black folks have been getting shot down like dogs I have not seen one story about a black cop shooting white people down or white cops shooting white people down as if they don't do the same wrong that black people do or they don't cause the same threat that black people do

• Chukwunyere E.
    03/05/2019 12:57

Peppermint

• ريتشارد ا.
    03/05/2019 13:02

That bitch is corrupted as all USA

• Cindy S.
    03/05/2019 13:04

I can say what I want to say

• Jj S.
    03/05/2019 13:14

Wtf

• Janson L.
    03/05/2019 13:15

And yet calling African countries shithole?white supremacist is the evil spirit.. Karma catch you up soon

• Thelma B.
    03/05/2019 13:33

Not surprised

• John B.
    03/05/2019 13:49

Show the entire video, he moves toward the officers with arm outstretched toward them with a cell phone in hand - for him to first run from the cops and then make a move like that is dumb, at best - and suicidal at worst, cops had no choice but to protect themselves.

• Edgar T.
    03/05/2019 13:50

He made his own bed. Now he can sleep in it. Stupid actions draw stupid consequences.

• Louis H.
    03/05/2019 13:57

Again I will say this the law enforcement in every part of the country is corrupt and rotten to the core!