NYC protesters rally for George Floyd

"You're supposed to wake up and protect and serve. Who are you protecting?" These men and women rallied in New York to demand justice for George Floyd. Here's what they told us...

05/29/2020 12:33 PM

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:16

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Leticia C.
    05/30/2020 03:20

Yous guys don't need no protection you are the ones that are destroying the cities how do you sound saying who are you protecting they have to protect the businesses because the businesses have nothing to do with the what happened to that young man nothing and a wrong does not make a right

• Brut News
    05/29/2020 18:17

Derek Chauvin has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced: https://abcnews.go.com/US/dangerous-protests-erupt-overnight-george-floyds-death-minneapolis/story?id=70924047&cid=social_twitter_abcn

• Brut News
    05/29/2020 17:35

BREAKING: Derek Chauvin, the officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck, has been arrested: https://apnews.com/e27cfce9464809aa8c91afd74c930bb5

• Yasmina Belghiti Alaoui
    05/29/2020 15:40

Who are you protecting?!

• Vickie B.
    05/29/2020 12:54

Arrest needs to be made against the cop that killed GEORGE FLOYD. This kind of stuff that goes on all the time has got to stop.