Politician rips colleagues on gun bill

This state senator fired back in spectacular fashion when the Arkansas State Senate wanted to limit debate on a controversial gun bill. 🔥

03/09/2019 12:58 AMupdated: 06/17/2019 3:47 PM
  • 51.5k

• Jean B.
    03/09/2019 01:01

Spot on, well [email protected]

• Matt F.
    03/09/2019 01:02

So overly dramatic

• Timmy O.
    03/09/2019 01:02

Preach.....

• Linda T.
    03/09/2019 01:05

Telling it like it is! Keep holding them accountable, Sen. Flowers!

• Sharon M.
    03/09/2019 01:05

Never judge a book by its cover , I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my wife and kids.I never believed that anyone can solve someone's problems.I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little did i know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months.I visited all the hospitals in south Africa but the doctors couldn't see the disease. I went to pastors,Sheiks,Sisters and priests but couldn't see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because i was charged lots of money.I went back to Zero.My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family.He started losing interest in me,disrespected me,insulted me in our kids presence,all my in-laws hate me.I had no shoulder to cry on .I was left with no hope.The most heart breaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which i wont mention her name.I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact Mama shamina .I had lost hope and besides didn't trust healers.I called them scammers.My friend used his cellphone and called her.She gave him a date to go to her office and on that date my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there.I explained everything to her.She asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so.She casted her spells and after few hours my son was healed.After 24 hours my husband came back home and apologized to me.She gave me a ring for my business and as i speak now am not complaining.I got back everything.+27673785858 is her number her for help.She is INCREDIBLE.

• LaTonya H.
    03/09/2019 01:08

BOOM

• Brynnan C.
    03/09/2019 01:09

I mean play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Dennis T.
    03/09/2019 01:10

And the academy award goes too😎

• Agung P.
    03/09/2019 01:15

PERIODTTT

• Susan P.
    03/09/2019 01:17

You are so right, lady. Speak your truth!

• Diana I.
    03/09/2019 01:26

Compelling!👏🏿👏🏾👏🏼👏🏻

• Korey C.
    03/09/2019 01:27

Bahahahah so stupid... so because you're scared of guns, people shouldn't be able to defend themselves. Got it. How about this. I'll own as many guns as I want. Because it's my right. And you pussies cant do a damn thing about it. Put that in you pipe and smoke it

• Brenda R.
    03/09/2019 01:29

Take that, yall pricks.

• Wayne O.
    03/09/2019 01:29

Soooooo our kids don’t have to worry about defending themselves?? What a dumb ass

• Brad C.
    03/09/2019 01:34

If nonmembers of the NRA would stop shooting people, gun violence would drop to zero...

• Izoria C.
    03/09/2019 01:43

My sHERO

• Steven R.
    03/09/2019 01:55

She's absolutely right.america sucks for people of color.this is a divided nation,and as lincoln said"ahouse divided aginst itself can n ot stand"

• Paisley C.
    03/09/2019 01:57

This woman is fighting for the lives of fellow Americans. The jokes at her expense are actually jokes on the joksters. I hope she continues to Stand. Her. Ground.

• Cindy S.
    03/09/2019 02:04

DAM well said we are PR and my son just started driving I put all the paper work for the car in a big white envelope so when a racist cop ask him for it he can’t say he thought it was a gun and shoot and killed my son you can’t mistake a White envelope for a gun sad but true

• Rose E.
    03/09/2019 02:27

As a mother of 3 grown sons and 4 young grandsons, every word the senator spoke is so true and heart felt ; Thank you for not allowing the chamber to silence your voice. I stand with her.