Proven innocent: Franky Carrillo's story

Franky Carrillo spent 20 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit. This is how he was exonerated. The Netflix documentary series "The Innocence Files" explores wrongful convictions, and how they were overturned thanks to the Innocence Project.

04/24/2020 12:02 AM

• Michael C.
    06/20/2020 11:41

Maybe it’s time to retire to Zaragoza, Spain.

• Ai L.
    06/19/2020 03:53

I’ve watched this docu series on Netflix. So much time and life wasted. Heartbreaking

• Mervat O.
    06/19/2020 02:14

I, by God, my situation is very difficult, I live in Palestine, and I lived in a house of shanty and my husband did not work, and one day we did not get anything in our hunger, if you can help me with anything but for the children, not my life, if I am willing to endure, praise be to God, I do not have a grain of tomatoes in the house and no gas for cooking my circumstances I became with you, my dear brother. If you love, help me with anything. May God reward you with all the good. Our Lord will make your good and livelihood more unreasonable https://paypal.me/Qahwaji?locale.x=en_US

• Jaime L.
    06/19/2020 01:35

Sue the state 🤔🤔🤔

• Dorisann O.
    06/19/2020 00:30

Sad🙁

• Barbara E.
    06/18/2020 23:58

This is a very corrupt system at all levels, it will be difficult to change. Scary!

• Betojr M.
    06/18/2020 23:30

Can't wait to watch this. I was actually locked up in Old Folsom at the time he was there, I'm glad his out.

• Kertus V.
    04/23/2020 15:53

• Natasha F.
    04/23/2020 12:01

Is the person who identified him in jail? This guy has lunch with him occasionally?

• Sodyod N.
    04/23/2020 09:36

Amazing people who act and search for the truth. Big applause to them

• Scitalia C.
    04/22/2020 21:45

Netflix should put a story out there like this with the Corruption of CPS. Show the world how much money they do kidnapping kids legally

• Zenebu F.
    04/22/2020 20:20

When I meet DR lhionkhan, I was desperate to get my ex boyfriend back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had nothing to say about a situation. He just left after 3years without explanation. First, through your gmail and your first gmail, through your email and my first request, it has been launched Love spell to help us get back. Shortly after 48 hours he did his spell, my boyfriend started sending me messages again and I felt horrible for what he just put up. He was then a more important person in his life and he knows it now. We moved in and he was more open to me before he started spending more time with me before. Since the DR lhionkhan, is mine, my partner is very stable, he is closer to me than before. I recommend DR ihionkhan, to anyone who needs help. [email protected] or whatsapp him on +2349068120306

• Juanita T.
    04/22/2020 19:58

Yes indeed sad

• Juanita T.
    04/22/2020 19:58

I must watch this movie. Awesome true stories of the corrupt justice department. The Innocence Files.

• Josephine K.
    04/22/2020 19:16

SAD

• Hamza A.
    04/22/2020 19:13

the series was really great .

• Brut
    04/22/2020 18:25

Watch more stories like Franky's on 's documentary series "The Innocence Files."