Rats are taking over city streets, as lockdowns continue

Cannibalism, turf wars, death matches. In cities across the U.S., lockdowns due to COVID-19 have led rats to expand their hunting grounds... and methods.

07/08/2020 6:58 PM
  • 13.8k

• Tandy M.
    07/10/2020 06:19

I hate rats 😠

• Jon P.
    07/08/2020 22:48

Donny walbugh?

• David R.
    07/08/2020 21:50

Tél whatsapp +229 90 30 88 64 LE RETOUR AFFECTIF. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0hv2W4XbwyXg-wWV5RRiVYL-WEa6EfC3&jct=m_WdeBDp7DK7dGtQ7PfM0PuxJ4Lhcg

• Nozie k.
    07/08/2020 20:47

My marriage was on the verge of divorce when I learnt about my husband's infidelities after six months of marriage. I felt betrayed and believed that I was a laughing stock in my community because people spoke about his cheating on the streets. I lost trust in him. I became easily irritated and resented him. I sometimes woke up at 3 am and started swearing at him.Then towards August last year 2019, after long searching for a solution to my problems, I came across Mama Shamina facebook comment. she invited me to her Altar at her place and we made prayer because I did not want to lose my husband, but I also wanted him to stay faithful to me.In my desperation to save my marriage, I told my husband about mama and invited him to join us in the prayers which he did without hesitation. At the end of the prayer we spoke to mama who told us about the Therapy of Love services.We continued to attended the services on Fridays and understood that we needed God in our marriage and it was all made possible with Mama.We learnt about the importance of being faithful to each other as unto the Lord. My husband was able to end his side relationships and respect me after just a month with mama Shamina. I understood that the power of prayer works and witnessed this with Mama +27673785858

• Anthony M.
    07/08/2020 19:40

Hence another bubonic plague coming

• Nour S.
    07/08/2020 19:13

Hi iam from syria. We left our house becuse of war. We live family in a camp near turkish border We need help to get basic needs Help us İf you want to Help my family please inbox me via messanger

• Maryam M.
    07/08/2020 19:09

We're all rats now lol 🤣

• Amy M.