She has the Guinness record for world's largest afro

"As my hair grew out, I feel that my confidence also grew." She has held the Guinness world record for largest afro and hope to inspire other women to embrace their natural hair too.

04/04/2021 12:59 PM

• Gail C.
    04/14/2021 00:34

Shes absolutely gorgeous 😍

• Debbie M.
    04/12/2021 18:05

Beautiful😍😍😍

• Leslie A.
    04/12/2021 17:13

Gorgeous...love natural hair!🌈

• Lorraine F.
    04/12/2021 12:09

She wears her crown well. Congratulations on where it's taken her. Well done on one of our natural beauty 👏🏾✊🏾❤

• Caryn B.
    04/11/2021 15:57

Stunning!

• Juliette O.
    04/11/2021 09:36

I love seeing people with natural hair especially hearing the work that goes into it

• Rebecca B.
    04/11/2021 06:06

for the kids

• Tasneem A.
    04/10/2021 10:00

Kalo manush Der chul

• Sadie S.
    04/09/2021 14:53

Absolutely beautiful woman with absolutely beautiful hair.

• Wendy H.
    04/07/2021 14:32

I love your hair!! 😊

• Anua S.
    04/05/2021 06:06

I grew mine out too. Best decision ever!!!

• Pragya M.
    04/04/2021 19:58

She's so cute 😍🥰

• Dina A.
    04/04/2021 14:22

I'd honk my horn for her hair also 😄😍

• Josip M.
    04/04/2021 13:30

Its hair... period 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Marriage T.
    04/04/2021 13:18

In life things turn upside down and u question if there are even true friends out there. Sometime back, I caught red handed my husband with my own best friend in our own bed. I couldn't believe it wen I saw it and my heart started beating so fast and felt like my body is shaking then I ran straight to my elder sisters house. I cried so much and my sister left me to cry and told me it would ease the pain I was feeling then she sat me down and asked me if I still love my husband and I told her yes of course and she told me that we all learn and grow through mistakes and no one is perfect and told me that if I wanted my man back I should fight for him and never trust friends again. My sister told me to contact papa adamz and told me he will help me bring my man back. It took me a month to think about it because we come from a strong christian background but things worsened because i could not even concentrate at work and i got fired, after that i remembered what my sister told me about consulting with papa. so I contacted papa adamz immediately and told him everything, he listened and he told me that he will solve all my problems with in 48hrs. since it was my first time doing this, i could not believe his words just like that but i had to wait for the the 48hrs, he casted a love and binding spell for me and immediately the spell worked, my husband called me and asked me where I was and he came straight to me and confessed how my best friend seduced him and he was sorry to fall into her trap and showed me all the messages my best friend was sending to him and promised never to see her again and promised to love me and only me. That evening he took me to a romantic dinner and he had baked a very delicious and beautiful cake for me. Since papa helped me, I got a better paying than the previous one, my husband is back to the old man I used to know.he loves me so much and does everything to see that am happy. Thanks so much papa adamz your spells indeed work. If your going through struggles, You can contact him on +256785800158

• Cristian L.
    04/04/2021 13:13

I’m offended because I have almost no hair left and it’s completely grey!