TBT: Martin Luther King on riots

"A riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear?" For many, this 1967 speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. still resonates today...

06/01/2020 2:59 PM
  • 157.3k

• Christine W.
    6 days

Such a powerful and awesome man. A true leader.

• Enrique G.
    7 days

He’s* and I will not move up north. I travel for work so I’ve been many places. People just need to stop acting like victims.. riots will never fix anything

• Aleem C.
    07/04/2020 08:38

must see

• Robert C.
    07/04/2020 02:05

In 50 plus years,what has changed,VERY LITTLE.

• Virginia Z.
    07/03/2020 05:20

maybe listen to the entire speech

• Haidar A.
    07/02/2020 22:19

Usa needs thoughts of Malcom x, those of mr luther king expired since a long time ago

• Ralph S.
    07/02/2020 15:04

He also quoted the Declaration of Independence

• Ari-El J.
    07/02/2020 09:41

Hey I am writing a book and inviting 1000 people to ghost write and or coauthor (how ever you see fit) on it. Rebuilding America in our Image is a guide to success for the next generation of children. I started this as a project for my two children but soon realized I was being the bias jerk I was writing about in my own book. So God decided to do something daring and different, invite 1000 people to voice their bias opinions on the 8 topics of my book and also include 7 of their own if they choose to. If I can get 15 minutes of your precious time to do this survey I would greatly appreciate it. It is anonymous so be as blunt as possible. And you can leave your email if you want to be notified about the progress. This book will digitally free upon completion. This isnt to get rich. Its quite the opposite. I want our children to prosper off of this knowledge and wisdom. God bless. Www.rebuild.2.vu/2020

• Enrique G.
    07/02/2020 03:42

This is the dumbest page ever...

• Faye Y.
    07/02/2020 00:24

A great orator.

• Marianne P.
    07/01/2020 22:54

Han var et fantastisk menneske , med en pragtfuld stemme som gav mennesker lyst til at lytte. Han havde en drøm, ikke kun den amerikanske drøm, men drømmen om frihed for alle mennesker - Sorte, gule, lysebrune, mørkebrune og hvide. Så sørgeligt at han aldrig fik en chance for at opleve det. Hvis amerikanere tror på Gud som de siger, bør de så ikke respektere Gud ved at anerkende de sorte, da de også er Guds børn. Hver sommer strømmer de hvide ud i solen 💥og vi kan ikke blive sorte hurtigt nok. Derfor spørger jeg jer. Bunder jeres rasediskrimination i ren og skær misundelse eller dyrkelse af Satan❓❓😢😢

• Kenneth M.
    07/01/2020 17:49

The same thing he spoke about over 50 years ago is still prevalent to this day

• Francis M.
    07/01/2020 16:29

👍⚖️🇺🇸

• Carole G.
    07/01/2020 16:14

Please listen to this. His words are so apropos and insightful. A man who had such a gift of communication w/o hatred.

• Gill S.
    07/01/2020 16:07

Is so relevant today!

• Youcef L.
    07/01/2020 15:11

He had a dream. But dreams are not reality. Wake up.

• Association E.
    07/01/2020 14:54

Si aujourd’hui nous scandons "I can't breathe", nous pouvons également tous dire encore “I have a dream today”... https://www.facebook.com/asso.eudia/posts/202365327979634

• Kordula I.
    07/01/2020 13:31

A good and righteous Man.This are the people we need

• Agnes D.
    07/01/2020 13:28

One of the greatest men that ever lived.LISTEN TO HIS WORDS America was warned.

• C E.
    07/01/2020 13:03

I believe his words are ringing true. I pray my Mother makes great friends like him in Heaven. Amen.