The story of Betty Riddle: from prisoner to paralegal and activist

As soon as she was given the right to vote, it was taken away from her. Meet Betty Riddle, an ex-prisoner turned paralegal, who is fighting for former felons' right to have their voice heard.

10/29/2020 12:27 PM

• Aileen S.
    10/30/2020 09:27

Just think, so, so many of us take our right to vote for granted. I know that I did. I will never think about it the same way again. People who have paid their debt to society deserve the right to vote as much as anyone else, as I’ve learned from this very educational video.

• Linda H.
    10/30/2020 06:25

• Heather C.
    10/30/2020 00:45

Thank your for this story.

• Virgilio C.
    10/29/2020 15:43

There is ZERO corruption or cheating in voting!! EVERYONE should vote, the truth will be revealed. THE WORKS KNOWS TRUMP IS THE WORST idiotic incompetent raciest loser to be a President. BIDEN HAS ALREADY WON!! All Tump-panzees HIDE! Everyone is coming for you, you will pay for your stupidity!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Only REAL Americans vote for Biden.

• Pakade V.
    10/29/2020 12:59

As am writing this am the happiest woman on earth because what I thought was impossible for me it came true. Me and my man have been together for some years now and as a couple we were always happy and talked about our future and we love each other so much but after some time I realized my man was starting to change his ways. He no longer showed interest in me anymore and was always distant even when we were together. I went and talked to his elder sister because we were best friends and she loved me very much.I told her that her brother was behaving strangely now days and seemed not to care about me any more. The sister told me that my boyfriend was having an affair with another woman but she had feared telling me because she thought I would be very hurt but she told to fight for my man and she told me to Mama Shamina and tell her my problem. I called Mama Shamina and told her my problem and Mama made a love and binding spiritual prayer for me and in 2 days my boyfriend confessed everything and begged for my forgiveness since then he showed me love and affection and we got engaged and our wedding took place last month. Now am called Mrs Sidney. Thanks so much Mama Shamina u are a powerful spiritual healer. U can contact Mama Shamina on +27673785858 whatsapp in case you are passing through the same situation like i was and i guarantee you, she will be of great help to you

• Nevin S.
    10/29/2020 12:57

MAGA 2020 end the Biden Corruption and leftist lies

• Charity A.
    10/29/2020 12:36

Every time you are afraid. Every time you are nervous. Every time you have knots in your stomach. Remember, Allah is with you.