The taboo of miscarriages

When Chrissy Teigen had a recent miscarriage, she openly shared a pain often kept out of sight. So did psychologist Jessica Zucker. She set out to stop the silence around miscarriages with her candid campaign, #IHadAMiscarriage.

10/02/2020 5:58 PM

• Gangadhar S.
    11/28/2020 13:47

Bold words, highly thought provoking, don't say it is stigma.female should see positive side of medical help.

• Whilson
    11/27/2020 11:15

❤️👍

• Wilber O.
    11/27/2020 03:42

Is it therapeutic to share miscarriage stories with the whole world?

• Vincent H.
    11/27/2020 01:46

I'm 67 my partner is 42 we have two healthy boys and one miscarriage at 13 weeks after our son's birth it's quality control I've only ever had one previously she's processed well and we've decided to is enough already having the family we wanted made it easier good luck to everyone with the next time

• Annette L.
    11/27/2020 00:59

How traumatizing to have cut your own cord and transport your loved one to the Dr that way. My sister lost our niece at 8 months. She and her husband didn't talk about their feelings. It stayed with them and is a heavy on their hearts. The conversations matter. More are coming out now most lately Meghan Markle, Christie Tegan. Support is wonderful

• Renda H.
    10/29/2020 18:07

I shared my joy and now I'm sharing my bad news. I'm not sad or devestated, but I would like to lead my life normallyby sharing.

• Brut
    10/28/2020 13:35

Chrissy Teigen shared a personal essay on her recent miscarriage. https://chrissyteigen.medium.com/hi-2e45e6faf764

• Mamie A.
    10/28/2020 13:32

I had always been skeptical of all these people helping others to find love until I decided to try you after seeing a testimony of a lady called Christina . Little did I know that my life was about to change forever! I met my fiance in March last year (just a few days after the love spell was cast) and now we are set to get married in September and it’s all thanks to you Maama Shamina. My partner is everything that I have ever wanted. He is my best friend, my partner in crime and the love of my life. When we met for the first time, it felt like we had known each other for a lifetime. He is perfect. We are eternally grateful to you Maama Shamina for making us believe in true love again. Contact her on Whats app her or directly call on +27673785858

• Charity A.
    10/28/2020 13:25

Being a Muslim is believing and trusting Allah at all times. Not just in the bad. Not just in the good. But in every situation.