This is what living while Black in America means

The clothes you wear out, whether or not to go for a run, where to travel, how to behave in public... Living while Black in America means second-guessing small, everyday decisions.

06/22/2020 4:35 PM
  • 29.5k

• Bill L.
    2 days

NO ONE in this country should feel this way!! WE are ALL Americans!! NOT A RACE!!!!! We are Americans! THAT is our race!

• Tre G.
    4 days

If I’m waking on the street and I see a white Roman in front of me, I cross the road.

• Atal G.
    06/29/2020 06:11

That heart breaking.

• Marjorie V.
    06/26/2020 08:27

You would be no threat in Australia some American white people are insane,glad I don't live in your country,please try and stay safe

• Joseph B.
    06/25/2020 14:07

First of all most 9f this goes towards every male..and it is a law in America regardless of the state that any individual 17 and older is required to have identification at all times when in public..if a cop stops anyone it's an act of being detained and if a cop asks for Identification and you dont have it, it's called failure to identify..and they are required to take you in and identify you..

• Dave J.
    06/25/2020 14:01

Really sad. Not one of them have an appearance that they should be afraid to move in public.. but also some, such as the lady in the white t-shirt are bit exaggerated. I don't know of her experiences, but to be anxious in the cases she describes only show me that she needs help. It's sad that African Americans are educated like that. No matter the experiences one has, children need to make their own and be prejudice to white people.

• Hodi E.
    06/25/2020 08:12

I'm doing these stuff as well. Just a common thing.

• Anna M.
    06/24/2020 17:16

People are people

• Jessica R.
    06/24/2020 04:42

💔💔💔

• TheKing B.
    06/23/2020 14:45

Sure milk more drama to scare more weak minded people

• Pie S.
    06/23/2020 14:09

Vote Trump out in November to end systemic racism

• Euclides D.
    06/23/2020 14:04

And think: this are famous people, imagine how is a regular Black american's day.

• Ria M.
    06/23/2020 13:53

• Cheryl L.
    06/23/2020 09:28

people shouldn't be afraid to leave their homes,or be afraid of the policemen, or just other white people.

• Ann M.
    06/23/2020 08:29

This is just so so sad 😭 For those people to have to think of all those things they have to do just to go on with their everyday lives it just shocking. As a white female obviously I have no idea how you must feel but I will say a prayer for each and everyone of you to feel safe. Change is coming please god and I pray and hope that the world will get better.

• Amanda B.
    06/23/2020 07:35

My god as a white woman we have no idea how our lives are so easy! Being white does not give you the right to treat anyone so badly that they have to worry how they write an email, go for a run, what they wear! Enough!! This year has had enough horror let’s have something good come from it and be the start of embracing each other as equal members of the human race!!

• Norma A.
    06/23/2020 05:25

I always carry I’d!!! If you driving you should, that’s the law just fallows and everything will be ok!! Please stop the hate!!!

• Mostafa A.
    06/23/2020 05:03

Trump racist hateful unfair political is huge reason of all lottery corruption riots and racist happens in USA. Poor Americans who fight for freedom and justice

• Alaa M.
    06/22/2020 21:15

This is terrible... Hundreds of years of discrimination against many HUMANs can't just go away without deep healing and empathy of how they feel in their day-to-day lives.

• Msawenkosi M.
    06/22/2020 21:05

Wow. The psychological stress that's there.Wow!😥