This patrol group is fighting against anti-Asian attacks

"It could be me, it could be any of my friends. It could be my parents." Amid a surge of anti-Asian hate crimes in the U.S., this volunteer group is patrolling the streets of New York to protect anyone who feels unsafe...

03/17/2021 1:11 PMupdated: 03/17/2021 1:18 PM

• Jimbokloop
    04/23/2021 04:06

We want to be save in our community. Your community? What happened to equality lol.

• Theresa L.
    04/20/2021 22:26

This is wonderful community work towards protection, safety, peace. Racism in America - Canada & USA, needs to STOP. Indigenous lives have been & continue to be at high risk for brutality & death. Asian lives, Black lives, Indigenous, Native lives matter. Arab lives matter. Latin lives matter. Sending prayers for peace & justice, everywhere. My 💔 aches for peace. For justice.

• John M.
    04/20/2021 10:04

A “surge”???? Are you serious. It’s a lie! Asian Americans might lose sleep over some things but being the victim of a hate crime isn’t one of them.

• Jam I.
    04/20/2021 03:01

ONLY attack the chaynis please. Dont attack other asian race.

• Leon J.
    04/19/2021 22:22

There's a group like this in military road steenberg. Kudos to this team in keeping the community and especially our children safe.

• Tony B.
    04/19/2021 20:39

Chinese Are Racist, Now They Are Feeling The Pain,I Don't Feel Sorry for Them, KARMA

• Phoenix L.
    04/19/2021 20:20

So it's ok for a country to kill thousands of people by bombing and using drones? America is deadly undercover.

• Tenzin Y.
    04/19/2021 20:06

Only the COMMUNIST CHINESE worries about these things....Do u know what really is going on in TIBET.They are tortured and killed every day..We the world need more VOLUNTEER in TIBET.This is my view. Thank you