This teen is fighting against a Texas anti-trans bill

"This bill is just barbaric and cruel." This trans activist is fighting against a Texas bill that would criminalize parents providing gender-affirming care for their trans children. The GenderCool Project

05/06/2021 12:35 PM

• John L.
    05/09/2021 16:55

STOP THE BULL!!! WE'RE BOYS AND GIRLS AND MEN AND WOMEN!!! I'M NOT BUYING IT!!!

• Em T.
    05/09/2021 16:48

I have a beautiful transgender sixteen year old and there is a rigorous process you have to follow to get access to gender affirming treatment. As a parent you are giving your consent to potentially life saving, certainly life affirming, treatment prescribed to your child by medical professionals. How can there even be a question of child abuse here?

• John F.
    05/09/2021 04:38

Grow up first. While I was a child I thought as a child. When you get older do as you wish. Give yourself the time to find the joy of your gender you were born with now. Plenty of time to change. I love you!

• John G.
    05/08/2021 19:47

he highlights gender cool at the very end. It is a powerful piece I wanted to make sure you saw it. I'm laying down for a nap.

• Oscar C.
    05/07/2021 21:32

Mental Health Illness is Satan at work with his minions

• Marina S.
    05/07/2021 12:41

Genital mutilation is barbaric and cruel.....gtfoh🙄

• Nancy L.
    05/07/2021 10:59

đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’” 💮💮💮💮💮💮💮 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://t.me/joinchat/rw2jp6senNY2MGFk https://t.me/joinchat/rw2jp6senNY2MGFk 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»âœđŸ»

• Dave C.
    05/07/2021 03:32

I think Conservatives are mostly worried about being bummed in public toilets. It kinda indicates the level of their thinking...

• Jessica S.
    05/07/2021 00:39

Do you know this young man? Do you know ANY trans people? Have you read the research? Have you listened to trans children cry out saying they want to die because they are unsupported and feel lost and alone? Then STFU and listen. This young man is a freaking gift to all who know him and love him and to the world for being courageous enough to share his story and fight. He is a fierce advocate and a force to be reckoned with.

• William P.
    05/07/2021 00:31

I hate to say it, but the world by now, sees America as the leader of 'crazies' in everything that is not beneficial to mankind.

• Jay S.
    05/06/2021 19:49

• Agnese A.
    05/06/2021 19:29

I don't see anything wrong woth that. Most cases trans children have bee abused or misunderstood and need therapy to accept things. These "boxes" that girls or boys have some better benefits have been just pushing this all wrong. If some of patient come to a doctor and say - I don't like my leg, please let me cut it - doc will say he needs to go to the therapy. world is changing, but if you are born and can't even figure out if you are boy or a girl, and have heard some steriotypes that "girls can do that, boys can do that" and then you figure out that it is easyer to change a gander.. well. I have never heard just that trans gander people have been to therapy and try to understand..

• Eric O.
    05/06/2021 18:55

Texas only trouble from there nothing good to hear about longhorn state

• Jay S.
    05/06/2021 18:29

That still starts for the mind!. You can’t just wake up one day and feel you’re different. That happens over time from what’s see and what you learn, or are taught. Society has changed a lot of things some for good but not all. And No mammals of the same sex can reproduce, but I’m talking about humans. Theirs people that believe they are vampires you can look it up, it’s known as renfield syndrome. That’s considered a mental illness though. also people that believe they’re aliens but they’re said to have delusional disorder. That has nothing to do with objective qualities.

• Tammy Z.
    05/06/2021 17:09

Funny how this bill is misrepresented by this kid.

• Decker S.
    05/06/2021 16:37

Putting kids on puberty blockers and mutilating their genitals is wrong and people that push for it should be put on a list and kept away from children.

• Pender D.
    05/06/2021 16:02

Live and let live.

• Neal A.
    05/06/2021 15:47

Early transitions have not been studied and their is no evidence they provide any long term advantage

• Jay S.
    05/06/2021 14:56

some people just want to normalize sex change in children. Smh if you can let a child make those types of decisions, you might as well let them raise themselves and allow them to do what ever they want.

• Brut
    05/06/2021 14:44

This father was arrested for going over his allotted time as he testified in an Arkansas statehouse for defending the rights of trans youth: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arkansas-anti-transgender-hearing-arrest-b1839293.html