Woman with facial hair is challenging ideals of beauty

"I've gotten many comments from men who say they don't like how I look. I don't remember asking them." Eldina Jaganjac doesn't shave her facial hair, and says it's nothing to be ashamed of.

02/28/2021 3:01 PM

• Taller D.
    4 days

Súper hermosa, lo natural nunca podrá ser suplantado por cánones estúpidos de belleza por el gurú de turno, así me gustan las mujeres !!!! 💖

• Kirstin R.
    04/15/2021 08:15

Yes!!! So much admiration for you!

• Heidi R.
    04/11/2021 21:06

Ligner Frida Kahlo 🙂

• Regina Z.
    04/11/2021 12:08

It is all ok if that ia what she likes to do. But she says women are being harassed over not doing their eyebrows and facial hair i disagree. When men do their eyebrows and put on make up they risk much greater harassment than an woman with bushy eyebrows. I dont see her point from the prospective of social justice.

• Viktoria V.
    04/11/2021 04:11

I can’t be as bold, I still have to pluck and shave for work. I’m still ashamed of all of my unwanted body hair. I tend to hide my legs and armpits (and any other body hair) behind clothing to avoid shaving them as much as possible. But the face/ neck is what people see all the time, it is the one area(s) I feel obligated to groom on a daily basis to avoid comments.

• Ritchine C.
    04/10/2021 23:33

Both male and female has hair growing in the same spot some more than others but for some reason females are not allowed to keep theirs. Guys are not freaks but I am. Cool.

• Morten Ø.
    04/09/2021 17:06

det er dig på tirsdag 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Sheena C.
    04/08/2021 13:11

I shaved my whole body and face just to get some hairs, but I wouldn’t have!!!

• Mashell A.
    04/08/2021 05:17

I have facial hair in the unibrow and personally I have to wax it.. Idk why is grosses me out to see her with it. Ik it shouldnt n i feel like if shes like it that way let her do her. But it makes my stomach turn n makes it hard for me to swallow seeing it. But why, ismy question. Shes beautiful either way. Why does it make me physically disgusted to see her so comfortable with it.

• Ivan T.
    04/07/2021 16:26

It's natural and therefore it's OK!!

• Anabel L.
    04/07/2021 03:52

As a women I personally don’t care if other women shave or not. I know I’ve gone a while without shaving but my body isn’t used to it. It ends being very itchy and uncomfortable so I end up shaving it. And that’s the point do what makes you comfortable I shave because it’s comfortable. Same applies to those who think not shaving is comfortable.

• Tanya P.
    04/06/2021 18:45

It should be a choice. To really feel like it is you need to try going completely natural for while. It helps if you see lots of other people of different ages and backgrounds doing it too. I'm glad she's happy to talk publicly about it.

• Himani T.
    04/06/2021 00:55

Super impressed by this strong girl and her brilliance. Super attractive personality!! I think she is gorgeous! Let people have free will. Let's live our lives and not other's

• Heather L.
    04/05/2021 23:59

Wonderful woman

• Mike T.
    04/05/2021 16:47

I had lots of comments from Women who say they don't like the way I look and I don't remember asking them. Not sure what her point is

• Ruth D.
    04/05/2021 13:13

Unibrows is a sign of intelligence in some communities !!

• Donn T.
    04/05/2021 10:05

EVERYBODY COMMENTING ON THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO, ARE ALL ENTITLED TO HAVE AN OPPINION, hence why it is uploaded.. 🤷‍♀️ We are "all different" and have different outlooks on EVERYTHING..!! She is quite happy to Share and get 10,000+ "Whatevers"...👌😉 Smart little Cookie 🍪 lol

• Holly C.
    04/05/2021 06:22

Yuck for me but u live ur truth

• Gracie R.