Artistic limbs that change the narrative around prosthetics

"It was like being a mutant human in the best possible way." These creative prosthetics are changing the narrative around disability. This is the Alternative Limb Project.

08/24/2021 5:32 PMupdated: 08/25/2021 8:02 AM

• John P.
    08/30/2021 06:06

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man Dr ASIKA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ASIKA telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ASIKA on : [email protected] sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! He can also cure some other diseases like Dystonia HPV HEPATITIS HERPES HIV LYME DISEASE. AND MANY MORE. contact him on his via Whatsapp https://wa.me/ +2347065795494.

• Wacky F.
    08/28/2021 16:49

CYBERPUNK .... 😍😍😍

• Asomee D.
    08/28/2021 10:17

This is an amazing story. Makes me so hopeful that you can actually make disability a personal statement that surpasses being lesser than the Whole! Being human born without or losing a limb or two doesn't take away from who you are. Of course, this is for the privileged class because of the accessibility and cost factor. But, I hoped today's experiment becomes the norm tomorrow. My deepest gratitude to the creator and her team for doing this project.

• Nate G.
    08/25/2021 05:30

Just think if we can make prosthetics that we can control, what's stopping us from having additional arm add ons? Wings? Etc? Tha answer is the government because they can't control us if we can fly on command

• Comedian L.
    08/25/2021 01:40

• Alice T.
    08/25/2021 01:35

this so cool!!

• CairistiĂČna M.
    08/24/2021 21:18

Thomas if your still around you must be proud you helped pioneer the bionic limb

• Melissa T.
    08/24/2021 20:27

this is awesome!

• Brut
    08/24/2021 20:19

Correction: The Alternative Limb Project did not make the silver prosthetic worn by Viktoria Modesta.

• Benavides R.
    08/24/2021 17:50

It made me want to not have some limb. (Just kidding) :V

• Brut
    08/24/2021 17:42

Check out The Alternative Limb Project's website here: https://thealternativelimbproject.com/

• Ezell J.