Blake Leeper on advancing representation of athletes with disabilities

After conquering the world of track and field, U.S. Paralympic athlete Blake Leeper is working with Degree to change representation in the fitness industry. This video has been produced in partnership with a brand

10/23/2021 8:58 PM

And even more

• Royariya K.
      11/08/2021 07:49

Is there to help amputated hand people?

• Cordell J.
      11/07/2021 23:56

Awesome

• Chuck L.
      11/02/2021 09:02

Amen

• Mrsv D.
      11/02/2021 05:49

Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Tim D.
      11/02/2021 01:35

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

• Brut
      11/01/2021 16:45

To learn more about Trainers For Hire check out: https://www.degreedeodorant.com/us/trainersforhire/

• Vonda W.

Awesome

• Frederick D.
      10/31/2021 10:38

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘ŒGod bless you ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Colleen S.
      10/30/2021 14:37

Love the enthusiasm and dedication!โค๏ธ

• Glennette R.
      10/30/2021 12:22

Awesome young man ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Usman C.
      10/24/2021 14:10

I started living a good and happy life this lockdown period since I started investing on bitcoin investment Trading with Mrs Asiebgu Deborah I was almost convinced not to invest by my friend because she has lost a lot trying to earn money online. But I was still pushed by my spirit to do it, so I contacted mrs Deborah with alot of doubts in my mind but right now I have enjoyed many benefits from this man . I never knew there are still legit platform online

• Juwon N.
      10/24/2021 01:27

• Juliet O.
      10/23/2021 23:51

๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ,๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ , ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต , ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡