This disease is destroying NFL players' mental health

"I can't remember how to tie a tie, I can't remember how to lace my shoes ..." More and more football players are being diagnosed with CTE, a devastating neurodegenerative disease. But for decades, the NFL ignored it … Christopher Nowinski

01/07/2022 7:11 PM

• Luciana C.
    01/11/2022 01:47

My greatest fear was to lose my father to this disease ALS after being diagnosed because I already loosed an uncle some years ago. There's nothing as painful as watching your loved one die slowly from a deteriorating disease. I want to strongly recommend Dr Jude's herbal remedy to you which helped my father totally recover from this disease, when we first heard that a herb doctor can cure and reverse ALS symptoms totally we never believed at first because the neurologist and everyone has told us that there's no cure and we all began to imagine why he is not popular if he has a cure for this disease and after we have contacted him with his email [email protected] .com and asked many questions before we knew the FDA don't want a cure for this disease. Anyway to cut the story short my father is doing very very fine now with good and prefect health. He has completely recovered from this disease with Dr Jude medicine after losing almost all his physical abilities. Within some few weeks on the herbs he gradually got all his lost capacities back with his limbs muscles and joint perfectly strengthened as it was before the disease, he regained his speech and self breathe. He has no more physical sign of this disease anymore and it is indeed a miracle. This is true and not a joke please, contact Dr Jude on his Instagram or Facebook page DR JUDE HERBAL HOME his herbs perfectly reverses ALS symptoms

• Christopher J.
    01/08/2022 18:42

If the NFL and the fans wanted to address this because the fans want to see these tackles they would get rid of the helmets and pads. Look at sports like rugby were CTE is not as prevalent as it is in American football. Every time I tell a fan that they should get rid of the helmets I get push back that it would change the game, and my response is that you really don't care for the game if you don't care for the players who play in it.

• Will M.
    01/08/2022 16:55

Is that the same Chris Nowinski from WWE?!

• Nick H.
    01/08/2022 09:49

Considering this man's trac record, let's not blame CTE for this instance. Not arguing against it over all but this man is clearly a petulant (non Facebook word) from start to finish.

• Ronny B.
    01/08/2022 00:33

Born in the USA

• Amy M.
    01/07/2022 22:19

They made a movie about it in 2015 called concussion staring Will Smith. It's based on Dr Bennet Omalu who discovered CTE back in 2005 and the NFL denying it back then.

• Pamela B.
    01/07/2022 20:36

Yet coaches deny it ( he's no longer a buc..) and the NFL denies it and just continues to destroy...

• James J.
    01/07/2022 20:20

Where can I talk to these people and get answers and more information

• James J.
    01/07/2022 20:18

They should check veterans because I do think I might have CTE. I have had a total of at least 12 concussion and the protocol was to let him rest or put smelling salt and let him clear his cobwebs and go back to work. Plus if you ask lot of the homeless vets if they had their bell rang they wod say many times