Ira Khan Says She Was Sexually Abused At 14

"We are all tiny, inconspicuous, inconsequential living beings in the cosmos and I should stop taking myself so seriously." The privilege and pain of being Ira Khan.

03/11/2020 4:06 PMupdated: 03/11/2020 4:07 PM
  • 2M

• Zeeshan H.
    3 days

She is mentally mature but emotionally she needs help, further she deliberately trying to protect her family especially her father's good name. In this confusion she can't understand where to end her point of view. I mean her parents' divorce didn't affect her, teenage sexual abuse didn't affect her, solitude and no one to share her problems is okay with apparently zero spiritual connection?? Its impossible that these things don't affect you especially at her age, she is not an iron lady, she is a sensitive young girl but she is not ready to accept her this inner vulnerability. Its simple that she has gone through or may be going through clinical depression but she doesn't want to blame anyone for her condition plus doesn't willing to change her "three points strategy" that is adding to the worse.

• Mona G.
    06/06/2021 14:50

The video/the monologue seems incomplete...would hv loved to know what according to her is tge xause for her depression..

• Sasha K.
    03/06/2021 14:59

Ira Khan you are beautiful. Just remember that always. More power & grace to you. đŸ’šâ€

• Mukta S.
    01/06/2021 19:36

Plz take care enjoy ur life and enjoy your mothers love take care of people who are close to u and stay connected with them do good deeds help outside world 🌎 sense of gratitude will come in you and try to establish yourself in this world

• Al C.
    30/05/2021 20:03

I was hardly 7 when one of relatives Aunty put my hand on her b**bs and pressed and was touching my pvt part..

• Jyoti M.
    27/05/2021 06:18

She is my mirror.😄

• Priti C.
    25/05/2021 19:41

Oh my god..... She needs help. She needs love. She is empty need to be filled with love and understanding . May her soul gets many huge n deep warm Hugs. N only person would be her parents for this.lots of strength deary.

• Abdul K.
    25/05/2021 05:43

Just because you are the daughter of Aamir Khan you are now using this platform to share your personal experiences. Don't spoil your father's name. He is a good respect that fact.

• Amol B.
    20/05/2021 06:28

Couldn’t understand a thing. Psycho stuff I could never understand.

• Swati M.
    19/05/2021 11:35

Commendable ira that you decided to open about the deep seated problem

• Kuppusamy K.
    18/05/2021 13:24

Sister take action govt

• Saqiba S.
    17/05/2021 16:54

❀

• Tanuj S.
    16/05/2021 00:41

Definitely you are daughter of Amir Khan.Just look at ears.

• Mahwish R.
    14/05/2021 06:37

I dont know but ts just like she is talking about me. My parents didn't divorce nor did I had have TB but Yes I can say i was into the sexually abusive situation and alot, and from a society where I cant talk about it coz if I do then obviously it would be my blame that I am the one who provoked that person to abuse me But still I got myself out of that and forget about it then Suddenly after 17 I start getting traumatised over nothing and being a very understanding and Socializing person now suddenly turned into Very antiSocial and Rude person, Me who never seen myself cry before now star crying over nothing and I didn't have any reason why Obviously coz I thought I am fine and it was nothing and my friends who were not use to of my Rude behaviour getting further away and I know they aren't wrong But now m 21 and get use to of myself and cheering Myself up. I hope If anyBody there facing something like that Can cheer theirselfves up and find a reason to ease themselves.

• Syed M.
    12/05/2021 16:12

Its Amirs fault he couldn't take care of his daughter single parents children usually gets disillusioned

• Michi M.
    11/05/2021 13:46

Haure

• Ranjani R.
    10/05/2021 19:30

That title is so lame, she is talking about so much more.

• Majida S.
    10/05/2021 07:33

She is trying to suppress her sadness and pain it seems like she is depressed. The major events she faced, parents divorce, TB , and sexualy abused are traumatic experiences. Someone needs to say to her it's OK to feel sad, angry and it's okay to question why me. You are not alone.

• Prashanna B.
    10/05/2021 05:24

• Hassan S.
    10/05/2021 05:15

Why others million story is not shared Just being a star daughter Her story sells