Kareena, Sara And Relationships

"If I cannot proudly say that he is mine, then there is no use." Hear what Sara Ali Khan had to say about her perfect relationship, in a candid chat with Kareena Kapoor Khan. Thanks to Ishq FM for the footage!

14/07/2020 5:27 AMupdated: 15/07/2020 10:16 AM
  • 10.4M
  • 2.5K

2000 comments

• Saie C.
    a day

Drugs ganjdj

• Shah Z.
    a day

• Kaisar R.
    2 days

I wish her father was Never divorced with her mother.sara Ali khan is a iconic human being.i am proud of her mother

• Subashini S.
    2 days

I really love this two women’s chemistry. Very understanding .

• Shiny A.
    3 days

Bakwas dikhbe wali bollywood actress

• Diksha D.
    3 days

, watch this. Just love her.

• Abul K.
    3 days

Main shortcut ek sentence Kahana Chahta Hun Ki yah Ladka dhundh Raha Hai Shaadi Ke Liye

• Iram W.
    4 days

I think every intelligent and intellectual woman face that .man don't hit on intellectual woman usually . That's very common .

• Chitra B.
    5 days

'Solid support system'Real true words,we r blessed by God..........,Kolkata-700093.........

• Rinku S.
    5 days

My views has changed after Ssr murder for entire Bollywood.. They r living in fake world where truth doesn't exist.. Both rbullshit for me.. Even i respect each human being.. But they have no dignity for money they can do any thing

• Kiran C.
    5 days

Chhoti maa?

• Iman M.
    6 days

I loved this

• Sushmita G.
    6 days

If I was to.....really?

• Poulami G.
    14/01/2021 22:29

ei interview r kotha bolchilam

• Vikas J.
    13/01/2021 12:18

Sara k damkta chera is baat k gavah h ki चूत कितनी गोरी ओर लालिमा लिए होगी

• Prudence Q.
    13/01/2021 06:12

Jhuthi ssr ko q chhoda

• Amayah H.
    12/01/2021 19:43

She’s sweet but can’t act

• Nahil P.
    12/01/2021 15:56

Sara is what Kareena wanted to be when she was in her 20s. I can see that in her eyes.

• Bhal P.
    12/01/2021 03:48

Kareena is so superficial... Seriously asking her if she'd date a bad looking person.... Wat the hell... So she classes men as good looking and bad...in that case she's not that good looking either... And her personality is soooo fake.... Infact the only time I like her was in tht one movie where she was the actress trying to be recognized and wanting fame and self destructing... Tht was the most real I've seen her...

• Lê T.