Mrs. Khan In Conversation With Mr. Khan

How to keep the sparks flying in a long-term relationship… Saif Ali Khan shared these secrets with Kareena Kapoor Khan in the 104.8 Ishq FM show, What Women Want.

07/07/2020 2:57 PM
  • 8M
  • 3.2K

• Suparba S.
    20 hours

🤭

• Payal J.
    a day

!!

• Suganya J.
    3 days

Wow ! Saif is very articulate n speaks with honestly . Kareena😳i won’t say anything - salute to saif!!!

• Anamiika B.
    3 days

I actually love this guy so humble

• Angelina G.
    3 days

free gayaan,👻

• Shafaq Y.
    4 days

travel and holidays.

• Rics R.
    4 days

@suneetboora

• Bennie D.
    5 days

Kareena is so much self obsessed about herself .I always find her to be so fake and full of arrogance .I think one must learn how to praise others as well .She lack originality and sensibility .

• Aman S.
    5 days

Saif is me!

• Ramma P.
    6 days

Why do you MEDIA bring people like Kareena Saif where was Saif when AMRITA had her babies was he living off of her money she was at her peek of her career and had to quit but for Kareena he is compromising ( that shows who was wearing pants in the house now) please don’t bring HYPOCRITE on the show and you your self make a fool of your self with us as public

• Naj A.
    12/04/2021 19:10

I am genuinely impressed. I hope this wasnt a scripted interview. The words spoken were just gems.

• Vrinda M.
    12/04/2021 10:57

This is nonsense of the highest order... who wants couple goals from them I don’t understand

• Satvir S.
    12/04/2021 09:16

Females is not breaking machine. She always think positive about relation

• Sayeka K.
    11/04/2021 19:22

marriage advice from a man who left his first wife.? Spare us the horror!🙄

• Sahar N.
    11/04/2021 12:47

I just want you to see this ❤

• Pratima R.
    10/04/2021 22:41

Please don't as usual looking desperate. BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOLLYWOOD TOTALLY

• Kiran K.
    10/04/2021 22:07

Wow so insecure. She had to say they were good when saif mentioned viral and anushka. Sad indeed

• Prajakta P.
    10/04/2021 08:59

She is so self centered. She wants to draw all the conversation around her & picture herself in good frame. I hate her. Such people who do "me me". He rightly said you shouldnt praise urself all the time. Where she wants him to talk only about them and not anyone else. She is yukk

• Rai D.
    10/04/2021 03:02

Trash talk

• Poonam P.
    09/04/2021 17:14

Doesn't suit you. you left your wife with two kids.