Sara Ali Khan On Skin Colour

Did Sara Ali Khan flub her lines while talking about India’s fair skin obsession? The young actor was speaking to Barkha Dutt at the We The Women summit in Bengaluru.

17/11/2019 6:57 AM
  • 7.5M
  • 4.1K

• Sheema M.
    2 days

The concept of equality is more clear to her.I totally agree with u girl. 👍 Wise answer!

• Mohd A.
    6 days

Mohd.Abdullah.para. my. Kashmir and Pakistan passport. FILTE.BOOKING. contacts Ans.yes and. And.sara.Ali.Khan.my.Such.Love.My.wife.Marriage..name.Zara.Noor.Abbas.Aiza.Khan.Bouth.name.Aeyza.khan.My.such.Ans.yes.pakistan.passport.Filte.booking.Time.Date.Ans.yes.no.My.world.Hero.My.News.World.My.Girl.130.Friends. my.india. well.come. Pakista .Well.come. My.kashmir. well.come. My.bouth.name.1234567i91011121314151617181920

• Faheem V.
    14/10/2020 20:44

Beauty and Brain, just like you 😉 Such high class confidence and positive thinking!

• Surabhi C.
    12/10/2020 04:30

How did she go to an Ivy League school..,

• Sulagna P.
    10/10/2020 02:17

- Dude I watched this once again to measure the amount of crap she has spoken. Besh onektai hegeche.

• রাকা ড.
    09/10/2020 17:37

It is very easy for Sara ali khan to say such words about prejudice based on skin color. She will never understand how much problem Indian women face everyday,everytime for their skin color.

• Hur'Ain X.
    09/10/2020 12:49

Her mouth is like she had given a blow job to a pig 🐷

• Kuna P.
    09/10/2020 05:15

Without equity and equality you can't gets equalization? So as per nature's balance theory it is equal;not tedious is equal not that I will be equal? You are already equal??? Otherwise??? How can you will be equal by just one and two point value? That point value gets submission on that equal???Arrey hai??? I will be equal?? Yeisa hai tto salla male ;male hone ke waste vision hi nehi payega? Salla marr dalla... @kuna Pradhan;orissa

• Soham M.
    08/10/2020 22:35

See. Koto ta bollo..

• Anupama K.
    08/10/2020 07:51

She just negated the fact that dark skin is a problem ??? Wowwww

• Sipra R.
    08/10/2020 06:01

She is / was quite exceptional than others Bollywood Nepo Kids , rather something like 'Bindas type ' Or 'Don't Care type' & that's Why being a Nepo Kid even after the negetive Suggestion by her Step Mom Kareena Kapoor Khan, She built up a relation n friendship with Sushant Singh Rajput at the time of Shooting, even after that their friendship was Continuing for more some months. But, God knows n obviously She knows it Why She decided to move on from that relation ??

• Shrishti N.
    07/10/2020 10:39

Waha first you say empower Women Then encapsulate into fact that u can't stay late out as men How can you empower others when you yourself dont have that strenght Fake interview Too much of tantrum by star kid

• Gracy D.
    07/10/2020 10:18

Totally agreed with her

• Anushka C.
    07/10/2020 04:00

Chandrika S. Dhariwal look at the entitlement and the privilege.

• Dazliya A.
    06/10/2020 23:20

The best interview ever,she’s brilliant,I love it when she talked about equality’s,the host looking a bit stupid with her opinions.

• Arun A.
    05/10/2020 16:25

Yeah drug addict showing her fake character

• Mav B.
    05/10/2020 14:38

Twat won't understand that women go thru so much because of their colour even though they are beautiful gals cant get married but wat the hell will she bloody understand

• Isha F.
    05/10/2020 04:24

amazing ❤❤❤

• Fahad S.
    04/10/2020 14:43

When you have a bog family name and a healthy bank statement then you dont want to discuss the structural problems in the society that really need to go.

• Roma B.
    04/10/2020 13:10

I agree with Sara on equality. Equality doesn't mean to hang out late in the night get drunk and be safe at the same time. And also depends who raised you.