• Vinita D.
    19/10/2020 07:28

Join us all the beautiful mamas for queries on pregnancy, weight loss after birth, parenting, baby, toddlers etc. Our website indianmamas.com Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/321393172430682/?ref=share Instagram : https://instagram.com/indianmamas

• Shivender S.
    25/09/2020 09:05

They forgot the fact almost every where in the world women keep long hair , even in most egalitarian societies.

• Madhumita B.
    24/09/2020 14:51

The article quotes the truth.

• Leya S.
    21/09/2020 01:06

What a pointless doc. this is. Every culture glorifies beautiful hair. Male and female. At one point men also had long hair. Its part of comfort and convenience and necessity that we evolve. Just stop this BS of making everything about patriarchy!! Nowadays girls/ women (or whatever they are called as per new agendas🙄) are treated the same, whether they are long haired or short haired. Just saying some gibberish like 'studies at xyz University in the US' have shown blah blah blah....! Try to use common sense once in a while.

• Renu K.
    20/09/2020 21:39

Women who meet with beauty standards get paid more. Seriously?

• Monica N.
    13/09/2020 20:18

Why does Brut India have the constant urge to come up with articles degrading anything remotely concerned with India!! I am sure 2 days after they ll show how empowering wearing hijab is but having long hair is regressive!!

• Thomasina A.
    12/09/2020 13:42

what we were talking about a few weeks ago.

• Nitya N.
    11/09/2020 13:58

see this

• Sujatha T.
    11/09/2020 13:04

Naturally long hair looks nice.but not many Indian woman have

• Vahi N.
    10/09/2020 19:43

Beauty is in eyes of beholder. I have been donating Hair for years now . And my daughter started doing it too.

• Meera P.
    08/09/2020 23:18

LOL can’t wait 2 b ugly in a year

• Aparna S.
    06/09/2020 07:55

No... I have never faced any such prejudices... I have always had short hair... Never faced judgment... Not everything is wrong in India... As it is portrayed by Brut India... They have problems with everything I guess

• Megha S.
    04/09/2020 10:34

Brut your are sick... Trying to potray India backward, indiscriminately etc. Your template viewing standard is vey narrow. What abt women and their makeup and beauty pressures that the western world has to keep? Why aren't you talking abt discrimination and exploitation then.. systematic way of conditioning minds to make indian thinks how much we suffer in our culture is it? Very crappy stuff Brut

• Maliaa B.
    03/09/2020 10:48

I remember how insecure I was about my appearance when I shaved my hair in teenage. 😶

• Parul B.
    03/09/2020 06:38

look at that shit 😒🤣

• Josephine K.
    03/09/2020 01:49

I mean really 🙄 why don't you just leave it to us ..🙏🇮🇳

• Hansa R.
    03/09/2020 01:22

I m 60+ and having short hair, boycut all the time. Experienced wierd looks n comments from almost all the women. They just can't see you being different or smart 😂😂

• Vijay H.
    02/09/2020 23:59

Long flowing hair is beautiful. Some can’t n don’t have that luxury. So !

• Shweta G.
    02/09/2020 18:12

What a bullshit article Brut.India why pin India always even for nonsensical matters. There are thousand countries on this planet with similar issue ... do you want me to name them here for your knowledge . STOP shaming my country for each and everything wrong in this world. Just so you know, Indian women are far more ambitious, hardworking and have reached heights in their career globally than any other you can count on. So pls 🤐

• Ajai