• Ragini S.
    26/08/2021 18:00

In my childhood I have gone through some major torture of bullying becoz of my long hairs.. My classmates specially girls r touting me hurting me by their words becoz of my long hairs... But I want to ask people that if a girl have long hair or short hair or medium length hair... Then it's her desicion or choise in which way she want bring herself in front of everyone its her life... Y we starting judging girls by their beauty or by their hair or anything... If long hair is a fucking problem then y in our film industry which had beautiful heroines not have long hairs still people r loving them accepting them... If they look good u appreciate them then accept the reality also 🙏

• Manjula H.
    13/07/2021 02:09

• মনিষা ব.
    12/07/2021 06:23

Precautions to me before going to a barbar shop is that I won't be allowed in my house if I cut my hair short.. or else they will send my grandmother with me to take care of my hair length🙂

• Krishanlal A.
    23/06/2021 09:19

Pointless discussion in this situation as usual and putting all blame to society....now admin should stop this........

• Pro S.
    21/06/2021 11:26

Afro-dancehall hit song Makombe. / PLEASE https://youtu.be/o4I4ylNt1Xg

• Tryphaena A.
    20/06/2021 17:57

• Sushil C.
    20/06/2021 09:46

Well in india women with short hair are still more acceptable than men with long hair.

• Prathmesh D.
    13/06/2021 15:16

Brown women be like : If I go to beauty parlour and shortened my hair my all problems will disappear like it is magic...🤣🤣🤣

• Aditya B.
    03/06/2021 11:30

It is not a belief, neither a burden from society, Women with long hair definitely look attractive, like a peacock looks beautiful. Now if you cannot keep long hair, you don't want to waste your energy, or you are just usssssseleeeeess enough that you don't want to even have bath. That is your problem Don't blame society for everything. Now next you will definitely say human should start eating their own sh*t,

• Jenny K.
    31/05/2021 14:56

Ye dekh

• Shahid S.
    31/05/2021 07:46

And what about man who don't have hair on head😁.

• Latisha S.
    31/05/2021 07:04

Ajkal.ki ladies kisi ki nahi sunti

• Ishtiaq A.
    31/05/2021 00:24

Now tell me how many girls like a boy with long hair😂 They call us addicted, Ingenious etc etc.. We boys struggle our whole life for hair😂 Our parents our Teacher everyone have problem with our hair....

• Christina C.
    31/05/2021 00:04

There is a particular view of what feminine is supposed to be because thats what makes women beautiful

• Palki S.
    30/05/2021 20:45

• Pauline N.
    30/05/2021 17:08

Such a silly topic to be discussed in a pandemic situation in India. Well there are lot of social taboos attached with it, but many women in recent time are strong enough to have their own fashion and beauty statement. Perhaps it is ones own individual choice. Long or short hair ... "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".🙏

• Leyla D.
    30/05/2021 16:31

Honestly, I haven’t seen more beautiful hair than Indian women’s hair ❤️ They are blessed with hair

• Neha M.
    30/05/2021 09:18

Ye sab kya video hai...

• Raoprince P.
    30/05/2021 07:51

I mean every girl have different charm some look great with long hair some with short.its completely up to the person to decide that some would prefer long hair some not .it's up to person .

• Virginia S.
    30/05/2021 05:28

It's hair. It grows back. Move on folks.