What Neena Gupta Thinks About Divorce

“I have never poisoned her against her father. I have told her everything.” Neena Gupta spoke about raising a child outside marriage and how she felt about her daughter Masaba's divorce. Thanks to PinkVilla for the footage!

03/10/2020 3:57 PM
  • 5.4m
  • 1.9k

• Vandna A.
    2 days

I would definitely love to share this with my [email protected]!

• Razia A.
    2 days

Jay you are great. I am your fan.you teach us so many things in life.God bless you.your lessons are amazing

• Tripti A.
    3 days

Beautiful, loved it!

• Samriti M.
    4 days

Strong courageous women ❤️

• Deomattie K.
    6 days

Thank you for sharing your story You are such an inspiration

• Deepika P.
    09/22/2020 14:36

That was sooo soo healing to heart & much inspiration 👍👍👍❤️❤️

• Neha P.
    09/21/2020 11:42

Still taking

• Rasheeda A.
    09/21/2020 07:06

I love the way she talks.

• DrRatika S.
    09/21/2020 05:39

True💖 better to stay unmarried then to marry and stay suffocated!! We have changed our daughters to become more independent and grow in their career, but at the same time we forgot to teach one part of the society, our sons to adapt this miraculous change as well and understand its not about domination and worthless ego clash! But but about cooperation and support!

• Zaina E.
    09/20/2020 06:14

From what angle do people find her story inspiring? First, she had an entanglement with a married man Viv Richards then got pregnant out of wedlock destroying cultures. Of course, she should have owned up to her mistakes, that was the only way she could earn repentance! As far as staying single mother, it may be hard but she's poisoning young girls mind that man are not needed. But truth is, man are as much needed as women are needed to create a good family life regardless of how much independence the woman attains! God made marriage a sacred relationship and full of sanctity for a reason. Shame on her! 😏 So, not inspiring me at all!

• Hema S.
    09/17/2020 17:40

Brave lady

• Shailja B.
    09/16/2020 13:16

So much truthfulness n simplicity.....love d way u speak with so much love.

• Raja F.
    09/16/2020 05:44

Thick accent

• Jasvinder K.
    09/15/2020 14:52

To make a tough decision and to stick by it. That is true integrity indeed. Well done Neena ji. 🙏 🌷

• Pushpalata B.
    09/15/2020 13:56

What is bad in touching your mother in law"s feet.? There are some scientific reasons as well as out of respect you touch the elders feet even Bollywood encourage it. My mother in law is outstanding and I love her as much as or more than my mother. I would love to do that every time . It's out of respect not for some tradition or obligation.

• Manju K.
    09/15/2020 10:36

Hey Neena trying time get in touch (manju Bhalla)

• Ekta S.
    09/14/2020 16:33

👏👏

• Komal S.
    09/14/2020 09:33

Yess

• Yogita K.
    09/14/2020 06:05

Watching Masaba series...it’s fantastic...we love u Nina mam...u r inspirational to us👍👍

• Monika A.
    09/14/2020 01:36

Its a wow interview. Neena ji you have answered all the questions with balanced words. Woman like you are the proud for the whole breed living in the world. Thank you so much for being an inspiration, Neena ji.