Activist Stan Swamy’s Message Before Arrest

83-year-old Jesuit priest and tribal rights activist in Jharkhand was the latest to be arrested in the Bhima Koregaon case. Here’s the message Swamy left two days before he was taken into custody...

09/10/2020 4:27 PMupdated: 09/10/2020 4:28 PM
  • 144.5K

• Amitesh B.
    3 days

u r not antigovernment,but bloody anti India, u r supporting those stooges of Islamic terriorism who said Bharat tere tukde honge inshallah...... No Bharat akhand rahega aur tum jail mein INSHALLAH INSHALLAH

• Shashi K.
    4 days

I dont know about stan swami... But he is refering umar khalid and other members , who are involved in terrorist activity.... Stan swami dont support those chutiye even

• Retta D.
    4 days

It's really funny to see some comments here criticizing Christian missionaries...BJP and their cronies send their kids to Christian institutions for their studies. Then higher studies overseas. And when we go through the North Indian matrimonial sites...it's always convent educated girls are most preferred...WHY??????🙄🙄🙄

• John D.
    5 days

Where is so called media, why such issues are not discussed in prime time. Does the tribal life doesn't matter to our country. FR.Stan we are with you

• Salamat M.
    5 days

Absolutely right

• Vishram G.
    5 days

Antinatuonal pro terrorists shut up

• Abdul K.
    6 days

Superheroes are real and I just saw one now... Pure guts to say "whatever the price"

• D'to D.
    6 days

Admirable. Your are a son of a brave man. Keep speaking the truth. 👍👍👍

• Imran S.
    6 days

Lots of respect to you sir. You are doing this for the country even at this age. I salute you. We need more people like you

• Praseesh P.
    14/10/2020 20:53

If you are innocent, you can prove it in court. If you have helped Maoist you can earn your place in the jail. Age is not an excuse for indulging in crime

• Mark K.
    14/10/2020 19:13

More power to you Sir.

• Walter T.
    14/10/2020 15:44

God Bless you always

• Anupama S.
    14/10/2020 14:57

So are we officially now an autocracy ruled by dictatorship, stamping down on all dissenting voices ??

• Gavin V.
    14/10/2020 11:43

watch this 😓

• Anusha
    14/10/2020 10:13

Rev Fr Stan..... God is with u...

• Ditto D.
    13/10/2020 21:29

If Gandhiji was alive,may be he was also accused as an activist...shameful👎Why this is happening in our nation...Shameful😓

• Priya S.
    13/10/2020 18:58

I can’t tell you what is going through my body and mind when I hear Mr Swamy say, “my age, I have certain ailments, and the epidemic...”. I signed a petition for him and forwarded this to as many people I can. I don’t know if it will help.

• Yasar A.
    13/10/2020 17:04

You are my hero

• Bhupesh G.
    13/10/2020 09:48

If umar khalid is student leader than he must be urban Naxalite and Urban Naxal r much more dangerous than actual naxal.

• Ansu G.
    13/10/2020 09:28

trying to intimidate people with the laws.. so others don’t open their mouth..