Clothes With No Gender... From Kolkata

These surreal and eye-catching designs by Kolkata's Ayushman Mitra look to champion the gender-neutral clothing space. Would you wear these clothes?

04/07/2021 5:27 AM
  • 53.4K

• Mipe K.
    06/07/2021 20:47

Versace of India? Ranveer Singh must be so happy to see your collections and designs.

• Nitu P.
    06/07/2021 20:00

Of course! We have to make a gender- neutral statement because the Western world believes in colour-coded fashion! I saw this and the first things that came to my mind were Akshay Kumar in his 'girly' mauve jacket in 'churake dil mera' & SRK sporting these awesome pink sweaters in 'hum ko humise chura lo'. Never heard of an Indian who had trouble recognizing the handsome superstars!

• Tanvi G.
    06/07/2021 02:18

Wow.... In love with his work.. pure art. ❤️

• Aratrika R.
    05/07/2021 13:35

Most people commenting here with negative vibes don't even know to hold a paint brush!! Lol..

• Ben Jackson
    05/07/2021 05:49

Congratulations to those who found my last post useful. Believe it or leave it !!  Solve your financial problems, stop living paycheck to paycheck, come and earn money from home ...   Stay at home and earn online, get $ 5,800 within 48 hours.   (1) No direction required   (2) No hidden fees   (3) No fraud For info :   Inbox Me On WhatsApp 👉 +1 (872) 529-8481

• Rai S.
    04/07/2021 22:35

In India there is no pink and blue system. This gender neutral color coding accusation is so imported, its not done. Why are we blaming ourselves for things we dont even do? Some kind of self hate?

• محمد ع.
    04/07/2021 20:14

I’m trying my best to reach out to as much people i could reach out to just to teach them about bitcoin mining and how to invest and make extra profit for themselves and their families you can contact her on the name below 👇👇lin

• Shradha J.
    04/07/2021 13:15

He himself wore simple clothes

• Hervé F.
    04/07/2021 13:06

Beautiful and colorful style but not for me. If people are happy to wear that, no problem. I encourage them to continue

• Arp A.
    04/07/2021 11:46

The times are gone when in the land of bengal was being born great leaders fighting for the country 🔥now you can see

• Modeste K.
    04/07/2021 07:06

I'm very happy today in my life because Bitcoin investment change my life for good with the power of roselle Franklin who help me manage my trading account on my behalf and she's allowed me to monitor my trade while she is trading for me. I'm very happy to trade with Roselle Franklin If you are interested in Bitcoin mining investment contact her by clicking on the name below 📩📩📩klin

• Prannoy N.
    04/07/2021 06:26

Gotta deal with this shit now! Why can't people wear what they want without these stupid labels.

• Sohaib K.
    04/07/2021 06:20

Ranveer Singh will be unstoppable now 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Michelle P.
    04/07/2021 06:12

Beautiful clothes! ❤️

• Tamanna U.
    04/07/2021 05:56

Loved it

• Max X.
    04/07/2021 05:56

I wear whatever I want, the moment you add gender neutral , it becomes bullshit, now me wearing anything becomes a propoganda. Chutiya mc!!!! Fukn beach

• Tani D.
    04/07/2021 05:51

That's lovely.. Color or design should not matter.. No discrimination.. People should change their outlook🤗

• Niita P.
    04/07/2021 05:45

Nothing new desi men wear whatever colors they want (even though I think they should stick to the regal black and white sherwanis) nowadays Indian men are also wearing necklaces and earrings so what is this about? Blue and pink is part of Western culture not South Asian

• Brut India
    02/07/2021 15:36

Products labelled as 'genderless', 'gender-neutral' have surged by 109 percent year on year in the US since October 2020: https://www.nbcnews.com/shopping/apparel/gender-fluid-clothing-n1270831