Dear Teachers, Don't Be Bullies

"You're garbage", "stupid", "a failure". Mansi Poddar's school bullies were some of her own teachers. She asks educators out there to lift students up when they fail, not tear them down. TW: Suicidal thoughts, bullying.

17/02/2021 6:17 PM
  • 4.8M
  • 4.2K

• Lokesh S.
    14 hours

Guys, She represents our voice. What she's saying is true. 🙂

• Anisha S.
    13/10/2021 16:27

Yes, it was so easy for teachers to always pick up the extrovert ones for any activity in the school to represent the class or school. It was like introvert students never existed in the class. My maths teacher caused so much damage to me in class 10 that I had accepted that I am a total failure and was going to fail in the board exam. My social science teacher in class 7 tormented me for the whole session coz I asked her meaning of a word and she could not reply to it. Next, everytime she was to find out the meaning of any word, she would ask me to stand up and tell her the meaning looking in the dictionary. Out of nervousness, I could not and then I was shamed. Time has changed so much. Today, I am also a teacher, but will always remember to be a good one. My class will be balanced and all students will be encouraged and motivated. I wish I could tell those teachers that they actually scarred my school life. I won't let this happen to my students. 🙏 Thanks to my lessons.

• Nalin S.
    29/09/2021 13:14

She had Anita mam in her second class garbage bulaya.. humein to gund bolte the 😂

• Neeta B.
    12/09/2021 06:15

This message is such a need of hour. Thanks mam for a very important message.It is heart felt message 👌🏻👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Karabi N.
    18/08/2021 05:25

So proud of you... And thank you from bottom of my heart for sharing.. Me too face all this from home basically.. I m 50+ now.. abd still feel that pain.. and most importantly because of all this i totally lost self confidence and i never step forward to a successful life , though i have that potentials in me.. Thank you dear.. God bless you..

• Fawad K.
    01/08/2021 02:38

Teachers are now professionals whose main aim is to grab money

• Mona J.
    30/07/2021 09:57

Be a mother than a teacher as I have been in many students' life. Thank you for sharing this video.

• Subash C.
    26/07/2021 18:58

Very nice. God bless you. My best wishes for you .🙏🌹🙏

• Romeo W.
    23/07/2021 02:47

Why do parents and teachers and students behave the way they are portrayed. Have we tried to find the reason n work accordingly

• Aranya D.
    22/07/2021 01:21

This is so true and being in KV at least 1/3 of all my teachers across five different schools in various states, have been major bullies. Things which can get them arrested in today’s times. Glad someone called it out. 🙏🏽

• Reyomal C.
    17/07/2021 01:45

Teachers can leave a memory in a child that is etched forever! Whether for good! Or for worse! Among the majority of mundane teachers, there are handful of beautiful souls. There’s nothing more damaging to a child than a teacher who doesn’t know psychology of a child.

• Sumaira S.
    07/07/2021 11:48

The teachers who discourage the students are not teachers.... They their ownself are garbage.... They do not deserve the Holy profession of teaching... M I right ma'am ?

• Ñot S.
    05/07/2021 10:28

😔

• Maahi S.
    27/06/2021 02:39

... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thankyou for your kindness to us teacher. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Arun G.
    21/06/2021 12:36

You are best Always on the top Your vocabulary speaks for your academic excellence You are a brave girl Keep your head always high, what ever the circumstances Love your thoughts and the boldness, the way you have called a spade a spade I will call you a rare girl and teachers failed to recognize good in you

• Mamta A.
    16/06/2021 07:58

This is crazy , I was also bullied by a teacher

• Anthony A.
    08/06/2021 16:25

Thank you for sharing your experiences and enlightening my mind. I am also against negative words used for all children.

• Irshad
    05/06/2021 08:36

I'm speechless after seeing this one. Totally agreed.

• Arwan S.
    05/06/2021 02:32

I just want to know why they did that to her? Especially the drugs and the warning for parents.

• Rahimunnisa B.
    03/06/2021 23:24

You are absolutely correct I was a teacher for 45 years and I have seen few teachers wanted students to behave like puppets but many We’re compassionate and mentors .