• Dipta S.
    18 hours

এই চ্যানেল টা কি কোন আসল সত্যিকারে সমস্যা নিয়ে নিউজ করে? যেমন বৈষিক জংগিবাদের উত্থান।

• Sarban B.
    04/07/2021 09:58

Using too many 'likes' doesn't sound cool. It seems the speaker has a stutter.

• Archeese B.
    20/06/2021 13:31

Straight indian men say all these whilst getting their ass kicked by their mothers......

• Gaurav F.
    18/06/2021 10:47

You people make too much fuss about anything in life, it was not a big deal 50 years ago and still it is not a big deal, it is just the way of upbringing or just the way of life but yes when prominent news agency like BRUT make a fuss about it then absolute nothing becomes an issue and uproots mindless discussions...

• Ashish P.
    18/06/2021 09:20

Mehhh

• Keeta
    17/06/2021 19:28

I will make sexist jokes forever and I will make my female friends joke about sexism also. BECAUSE JOKES ARE JOKES, DON'T MAKE THIS WORLD A BORING AND A SERIOUS PLACE !

• Gohain J.
    17/06/2021 05:06

Myth busted: Men cry but they don't shed tears. There's a difference. Crying doesn't always necessarily mean shedding tears. Men are less prone to shedding tears. Biologically, there's a reason why women shed more tears more than men. Don't put everything under the garb of toxic masculinity!

• Neha V.
    16/06/2021 18:20

Effort is appreciable

• Sharda S.
    16/06/2021 06:29

We seriously need moral education in our education system to betterment of our nation boys mentality and for the equality in the socities. This is not stereotypes this is the petty mindsets which is shows how men lowly see womens and respect them. This kinds of such behaviour revealed a patriarchal society existence in India and how we still failed...

• Kushagra S.
    16/06/2021 05:17

14 year old boy in 1916- I fought in the war. Killed 36 guys, lost a foot. 25 year old Guys in 2021- I'm offended ☝🏼

• Vimersh B.
    15/06/2021 21:35

Another disease from the west..brut is run by a bunch of incompetent di ** riders.

• Tamish G.
    15/06/2021 20:17

Oh shut up. Every thing a man does is now a toxic masculinity. Do journalism rather than this stupid talks.

• Abdoulkarim H.
    15/06/2021 19:52

My life has been extremely great since I placed my monthly payment on investment with Mr jerry Harrison who introduced me into Forex Trade, It's has been a couple of week trade and now am financially stable and I can provide all my family needs contact Mr jerry Harrison today and make a difference to your life. 👇👇👇

• Russa D.
    15/06/2021 18:43

Finally

• Panthini T.
    15/06/2021 18:03

... now, here’s a start...the first step... Kudos

• Sandeep K.
    15/06/2021 17:32

A bunch of b*tches

• Gunveen G.
    15/06/2021 16:08

👏👏👏

• Pritha G.
    15/06/2021 15:33

first of all they dont look like 20ish all look so dull and depressed

• Faghir B.
    15/06/2021 14:53

We have to do better for our boys. We have to teach them that it’s okay to express their emotions and that doing so doesn’t make them any less of a person. That it’s okay to be themselves in whatever capacity that entails. Only then they can grow into emotionally and mentally healthy adults. Parents should teach respect over "stereotypical" roles.

• Pushkin S.
    15/06/2021 12:54

what do you guys think about this?