Jeans Vs Indian Society

Recently, a teenage girl in Uttar Pradesh was allegedly killed for wearing jeans. Why does this simple piece of clothing annoy so many people?

02/08/2021 4:57 PM
  • 56.4K

• Suresh N.
    2 days

Stay ignorent ,stay stupids

• Sowgata D.
    30/08/2021 20:21

en sabko toh nanga kar k raste ne chor dena chaiye🤬

• Ahilya C.
    30/08/2021 13:55

Orthodox uneducated people always have some clothing standards to be abide by if girls doesn't follow they do crime against her in all around the Globe.

• Sambhavi S.
    27/08/2021 16:16

And what does the government do? Nothing cause the government itself is full of sexist men. We still live in the 1950's. I not living here... You're not safe and neither do you have any sort of freedom if you're a girl. Just leave this wretched country, nothing can fix it

• Leslie Brenda
    21/08/2021 13:05

All thanks to Dr Zack Balo for helping me to cure my herpes. I will forever remain greatful to you Dr Zack Balo, email him via [email protected] Or call/text him on +17633086495 and you can also visit his website: http://drzackbalo.website2.me to get your herpes today.

• Michael M.
    06/08/2021 10:45

Very sad, sick mentality

• Parth S.
    06/08/2021 10:05

Panchayat Mai alag hi laws hain kya?

• Roma B.
    06/08/2021 07:55

😥 😥 😥

• Priya T.
    06/08/2021 06:10

Killed for wearing jeans. Why aren't those donkeys killed for looking at women with lustful eyes. Analysing n parsing what she wears while enjoying all the time the perverseness that their minds n hearts n eyes indulge. 3 days back a 9 yr old was raped n killed in Delhi.. did she wear jeans ? She was a poor little child ..rather the men were the same..perverse n sick n not fit to live

• Omkar S.
    06/08/2021 05:45

And they wanted to shift bollywood there😂

• Gulfam N.
    06/08/2021 03:15

Last year exactly around the beginning of August I was brutally beaten by my mother for wearing denim even if I am a working personnel, then they went on to file a complaint against Mr saying I am the one who have beaten her up and when I showed my very much visible wounds the police said she is mother she can do that. It was during lockdown and I had left my pg to stay at home and had no money in my pocket as I would give my whole salary to them in the beginning. I was thrown out of home to live in the roads and nobody cared the police never helped later on the people from the soceity went on to tell me I should fullfill my duties as a daughter

• Aryan R.
    05/08/2021 09:44

• Aryan R.
    05/08/2021 09:43

Levi Strauss The next time you see someone wearing a pair of Levi's® jeans, remember that these pants are a direct descendant of that first pair made back in 1873. That year, two visionary immigrants — Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis — turned denim, thread and a little metal into what has become the most popular apparel on earth.

• Innira N.
    05/08/2021 09:41

What trash mentality

• Asad K.
    05/08/2021 08:44

People of subcontinent are and will remain fundamentalists no matter how much they pretend to be secular

• Abhi P.
    05/08/2021 03:08

It's about our mistake that we made our human society such horrible 😔 It's all our world... In 2013, a bylaw requiring women in Paris, France to ask permission from city authorities before "dressing as men", including wearing trousers (with exceptions for those "holding a bicycle handlebar or the reins of a horse") was declared officially revoked by France's Women's Rights Minister, Najat Vallaud-Belkacem.

• Abhi P.
    05/08/2021 03:03

i think instead of using Indian society...We could use orthodox people... ❤️💛💙

• Payal V.
    05/08/2021 01:48

This girl has been beaten by her own male relatives. This is not a matter of jeans or whatever, this is a matter of patriarchal dominance, of imposing your rules by any way. Shame on them. Just to know, how will the indian law punish them?

• Mohsin G.
    04/08/2021 15:51

india ju haaltu dis

• Reshma K.
    04/08/2021 12:26

Yogi is an born idiot -instead of all these he is a public servant he shud serve the people better -give good food economic rate Medicines