Manoranjan Byapari: The Toto Riding MLA From Bengal

Can a refugee from East Pakistan, who suffered casteism at every step of his life, make inroads into Indian politics? Meet Manoranjan Byapari, the lawmaker from West Bengal, who did...

21/08/2021 2:57 PM
  • 56.5K

• Dinesh M.
    24/08/2021 13:26

Casteism hiv aids is created by R

• Gulcheher P.
    23/08/2021 08:39

Hopefully ๐Ÿ™ heโ€™s not going to become just another corrupt politician like every other politician in India?

• Samuel D.
    22/08/2021 17:12

I'm sorry but I dare not TRUST any political figures anymore...

• Sajid K.
    22/08/2021 14:43

Great...Salute to you Sir..

• Saibal A.
    22/08/2021 10:30

Hard work. ๐Ÿ™....... Salute.

• Leslie Brenda
    22/08/2021 06:59

All thanks to Dr Zack Balo for helping me to cure my herpes. I will forever remain greatful to you Dr Zack Balo, email him via [email protected] Or call/text him on +17633086495 and you can also visit his website: http://drzackbalo.website2.me to get your herpes today.

• Rajesh S.
    22/08/2021 03:14

Good morning โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ„

• Reza K.
    21/08/2021 21:06

Bahot khoob...good work

• Syed Z.
    21/08/2021 17:22

Hope he succeeds in his endeavor all the best

• Niita P.
    21/08/2021 17:18

Why make non-Hindi speakers, speak in the language? Do you not celebrate that India is a diverse country?

• Haridarshan C.
    21/08/2021 16:56

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• King A.
    21/08/2021 16:47

He is ISI agent . ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Maddi J.
    21/08/2021 16:32

Congratulations and all the best

• Brut India
    21/08/2021 16:29

"My birth is my fatal accident." Although untouchability may have been abolished by the Indian Constitution, it still remains undefined, why? More on being Dalit in India: https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/life-as-a-dalit-a-curse-in-casteist-india/361613

• Manisha N.
    21/08/2021 16:27

๐Ÿ™

• Rajput K.
    21/08/2021 16:22

Yup there is exploitation of lower cast across India but it's all happened due to political vote bank .. And cast based reservation is termite for a democratic country... We have to come together to make India more prosperous and peaceful in all aspects..

• Pauline N.
    21/08/2021 16:07

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Inna S.
    21/08/2021 15:42

๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ Mrs Roselle franklin ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ to ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ her ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ and start yours today via Facebook Roselle Franklin

• ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุน.
    21/08/2021 15:35

I still imagine the fact that real trader still exist I'm so happy trading with her, i never took her serious because I thought it was all lost of money, l was skeptical !! Not until my first withdrawal, I'm so grateful and Iโ€™m recommending her because I trust her so much, kindly click on her name for more info Roselle Franklin